Scarves ......Hermès Spring/Summer 2023 Scarves......

Updated list:

45cm Gavroche
Chevaloscope Neon (Elias Kafouros)
Faubourg Tropical Detail (Théo de Gueltzl & Octave Marsal)
Hermès Horse Club (Jin Kwon)
Lanternes, Ballons et Cocardes (Katie Scott)
Springs Remix (Philippe Ledoux)

55cm Bandana
Le Jardin de la Maharani (Annie Faivre)
Les Cles (Cathy Latham)

60cm Mousseline
Sangles en Zigzag Pois Rainbow (Virginie Jamin)

70cm Vintage Silk
Cheval Mascotte (Liz Stirling)
Confort en Automobile (Cathy Latham)
Jungle Love Stamped (Robert Dallet & Gianpaolo Pagni)
Les Anamorphoses (Phillipe Dumas)
Les Petits Papiers d'Hermes
Rendez-vous Galant (Ugo Bienvenu)

90cm Double Face Twill Silk
Alternateur (Pierre Péron)
Cheval Sirène (Alice Shirley)
Epaulettes de Gala
Le Jardin des Peintres (Annie Faivre)

90cm Twill Silk
Brides et Destin (Daiske Nomura)
Chevaloscope (Elias Kafouros)
Costume de Fête (Jan Bajtlik)
Do Re Boucles (Florence Manlik)
Le Carnaval de Animaux (Thibaut Huchard)
Legende Brodee (Pierre Marie)
Le Rêve de Julia (Julie Abadie)
Tea for Two (Jonathan Burton)
Tulipomanie (Aline Honoré)

90cm Forever Capsule
Astrologie (Francoise Faconnet)
Coaching (Julie Abadie)
Grand Apparat (Jacques Eudel)

90cm 100% Cashmere
Brides et Destin Esquisse (Daiske Nomura)
Index Palmarum (Katie Scott)

120cm
Jersey Encadre

140cm Chiffon Mousseline
Jungle Love Stamped (Robert Dallet & Gianpaolo Pagni)

140cm Twill Silk
Eleftheria (Elias Kafouros)
Flores des Este (Antonio Carrau)
Toucans de Paradis (Katie Scott)

Plissé Twill Silk
Eleftheria (Elias Kafouros)
Flores del Este (Antonio Carrau)
Toucans de Paradis (Katie Scott)

Twilly
Brides de Gala Appliqué Pique (Hugo Grygkar)
Bride des Gris Gris (Virginie Jamin)
Do Re Boucles (Florence Manlik)
En Liberté! (Carine Brancowitz)
Hermès Factory Suite (Baptiste Virot)
Les Murmures de la Forêt (Natsuno Hidaka)
Objets de Curiosite (Rosa Maria Unda Souki)
Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)

Twilly Twins
Pointelle Brides de Gala Appliqué Pique (Hugo Grygkar)
Pointelle En Liberté! (Carine Brancowitz)
Pointelle Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)

140cm CSGM
Hermès Horse Club (Jin Kwon)
La Promenade du Matin (Henri d'Origny)
Mon Premier Galop (Tong Ren)
Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)
Retour a La Nature (Théo de Gueltzl & Octave Marsal)

Plissé Cashmere/Silk
Mon Premier Galop (Tong Ren)

Giant Triangle (Cashmere/Silk)
Bal de Soie (Pierre Marie)
Brides et Destin (Daiske Nomura)
Cheval Vague (Gianpaolo Pagni)

Rectangle
Rubans d'Hermes (Gianpaolo Pagni)

Chevaloscope Capsule Collection
Pointelle Twilly
70cm Neon Pointelle

Broderie Anglais
70cm Brides de Gala
Twilly Do Re Boucles

Exceptionals
Do Re Boucles Embroidered Twilly Twins
Trousseau Ascot Muffler
Bouquets Sellier Embroidered Giant Triangle
45cm Sous le Charme d'Orphee Scarf
90cm Brides et Destin Embroidered Scarf
90cm Cloute Grand Tralala Medaillon Embroidered Scarf
140cm Index Palmarum Embroidered Scarf
Coaching Perle Poncho

Men's
Losange GM

Cheval Punk (Daiske Nomura)
Panoplie Equestre Imprimeur Fou (Virginie Jamin)

Rectangle
600 Chevaux Paper Jam (Jan Bajtlik)
Et Gris Gris (Virginie Jamin)
Puzzle Vegetal (Anne-Margot Ramstein)

Muffler
Caducee Flamboyant Muffler
H en Block Muffler
H Summerblock Muffler
Imprimé Pirouette Muffler
Lucky Muffler
Patch Rocabar Muffler
Pirouette au Galop Muffler
Sea, Surf, and Fun Muffler

65cm Cotton/Silk
Ex-Libris en Mosaique
Surfing Fan (Denis Osadebe)

100cm Cashmere/Silk
Ferry Tales (Elias Kafouros)
Chevaux de La Collection (Alexandre Benjamin Navet)
Robocabar (Viktor Hachmang)

I keep eyeing Retour a la Nature in CW 01 (Bleu Ciel/Rose/Vert) but for some reason can't pull the trigger. I have been regretting passing on Acte III, Scene I in CW 13 (White/Rose/Corail), and I keep thinking that Retour a la Nature may be a good "substitute." Is there anyone out there who has Acte III CW 13 and can opine on this? TIA!
I love these designers and am struggling to find a cw that is different enough from Acte III (13) and Faubourg Tropical in pink/corail. I think Acte III is so different in vibe that I wouldn't mind cw 05, but I also have the FT! I wonder if anyone has modeled the very blue cw of Retour? CW 04? I would love to see! And thank you all for the gorgeous mod shots. All the Retouors have such wonderful hems!
1679148430152.png
And here, for comparison Acte III (13) and Faubourg Tropical (11):
Acte III (13) 3.jpgFaubourg Tropical 8.jpg
Editing to add -- for others who have the pink FT, what do you think about the Retour cws? And thank you @supermommy101 -- I just went back and saw your wonderfully helpful post! Congrats on your fabulous haul for the season!

Last edited:
@Cathindy, @ajaxbreaker, @missmythology and @jacyh -- your Tulipomanies in the cws you chose are beautiful. I am your sister in the argent cw-- posted a week or so ago. I do agree with @lanit that it shines in the longer ties and cowboy knot variations. I went for a light cw but I adore the brights on everyone here! @HermesHope -- I hope you are planning a blog post on this!

I love these designers and am struggling to find a cw that is different enough from Acte III (13) and Faubourg Tropical in pink/corail. I think Acte III is so different in vibe that I wouldn't mind cw 05, but I also have the FT! I wonder if anyone has modeled the very blue cw of Retour? CW 04? I would love to see! And thank you all for the gorgeous mod shots. All the Retouors have such wonderful hems!
View attachment 5743177
View attachment 5743178View attachment 5743179
Editing to add -- for others who have the pink FT, what do you think about the Retour cws? And thank you @supermommy101 -- I just went back and saw your wonderfully helpful post! Congrats on your fabulous haul for the season!
Thank you for the helpful comparison photos! I agree that Retour is very similar to Faubourg Tropical in design (although rather different in color schemes). I also have Jardin de Leila in the rose CW, and I feel that Retour is somewhat duplicative of that as well. Oh the dilemmas!

Last edited:
Thank you for the helpful comparison photos! I agree that Retour is very similar to Faubourg Tropical in design (although rather different in color schemes). I also have Jardin de Leila in the rose CW, and I feel that Retour is somewhat duplicative of that as well. Oh the dilemmas!
Indeed. And the careful parsing of justifications... :lol: I have Leila au bloc so, we are in the same boat!

Happy Birthday! What a lovely gift. Beautiful coloration and I adore the yellow hem-- what could be better than those lavenders and yellows together for spring? Thank you for these lovely and helpful photos and close ups @lanit.

@Cathindy, @ajaxbreaker, @missmythology and @jacyh -- your Tulipomanies in the cws you chose are beautiful. I am your sister in the argent cw-- posted a week or so ago. I do agree with @lanit that it shines in the longer ties and cowboy knot variations. I went for a light cw but I adore the brights on everyone here! @HermesHope -- I hope you are planning a blog post on this!
Yes, I first need to receive it, then be well enough to have a haircut, and finally be fit enough to take modelling photos and compile the post! I hope it doesn’t take too long!

@LKBNOLA do you find the flowers on the argent cw lean pastel? I gave my SA the wrong colour code and ended up taking home CW01 - Blanc/Corail /Gris Anthracite anyway but having second thoughts. Will try to post mod shots when the light is better. :smile:

In case it might help, this is Retour à la Nature 09. I am not certain I will keep it because I feel it is not spring-like enough, but I love the colors. The hem is bright orange, almost fluorescent. I saw 04 in real life two months ago when I went to the H store; it is very beautiful, quite subdued, rather neutral, in my humble opinion. My photos are not very sophisticated : sorry about that, I'll try to do better next time ;)

IMG_3117.JPG

IMG_3118.JPG

IMG_3121.JPG

IMG_3120.JPG

Was encouraged by my MIL and partner to choose the bright orange cw for tulipomanie as I don’t have this color, and according to my partner “you have to own an orange from Hermes, right?”
View attachment 5743096View attachment 5743097View attachment 5743098
This is gorgeous on you! I may have to be your tulip twin on this one. I'd also like to see the pink background one as well. Thank you so much for your beautiful photo. I agree that you must own at least one orange scarf to pay homage to H.

Reactions: lanit and Maedi
In case it might help, this is Retour à la Nature 09. I am not certain I will keep it because I feel it is not spring-like enough, but I love the colors. The hem is bright orange, almost fluorescent. I saw 04 in real life two months ago when I went to the H store; it is very beautiful, quite subdued, rather neutral, in my humble opinion. My photos are not very sophisticated : sorry about that, I'll try to do better next time ;)

View attachment 5743618

View attachment 5743619

View attachment 5743620

View attachment 5743621
The contrasts are glorious! Love the spots of color against the neutral etchings. I am going to have a hard time choosing one of these shawls....so many beautiful colorways! I love how you double looped it in the second to last picture.

View attachment 5743177
View attachment 5743178View attachment 5743179
Lovely LKBNOLA! Just LOVELY!!