MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

Hello!
It is definitely bigger than a WOC. The Dimensions are 8 x 5 in the front area, and 7.7mx 4 in the back pouch. It’s slim but it stretches easily without overpacking the bag
The back area could fit 2 phones and a lip gloss…a cell phone, slim zipped card holder, lip gloss, and key..
The front fits a mini iPad, my inhaler, and keys and lip gloss..or a small slim zip pouch or wallet, inhaler, keys, lip balm. Or small glasses case, lip gloss, and keys..etc.
My phone is an Samsung S10e. it actually fits quite a bit! More than a mini bag!!
Here is the tag & examples of what fits.

I paid $5100 for it.

View attachment 5742490

View attachment 5742491

View attachment 5742492

View attachment 5742493

View attachment 5742494

View attachment 5742495
LOVE this!! I have the same inhaler and always appreciate seeing bags that can fit it haha

Hello!
It is definitely bigger than a WOC. The Dimensions are 8 x 5 in the front area, and 7.7mx 4 in the back pouch. It’s slim but it stretches easily without overpacking the bag
The back area could fit 2 phones and a lip gloss…a cell phone, slim zipped card holder, lip gloss, and key..
The front fits a mini iPad, my inhaler, and keys and lip gloss..or a small slim zip pouch or wallet, inhaler, keys, lip balm. Or small glasses case, lip gloss, and keys..etc.
My phone is an Samsung S10e. it actually fits quite a bit! More than a mini bag!!
Here is the tag & examples of what fits.

I paid $5100 for it.

View attachment 5742490

View attachment 5742491

View attachment 5742492

View attachment 5742493

View attachment 5742494

View attachment 5742495
Thank you for the detailed reply. Really appreciate it. I like the back zipper part, I would leave it open most of the time for quick access. And the size does seem like it can fit quite a bit.

Hmmm....something to think about. Gotta see it in person.... :heart: :smile:

Reactions: LCW884
Preloved gem from Japan..
camellia woc in yellow…

With the price increase just happened not sure what my collection will be heading… my collection is well rounded and got everything covered but as a Chanel lover I still want little things here and there..
Have a lovely day!

View attachment 5730476

Here’s my Chartreuse green from 23C!
I hope everyone managed to get what they were after before the increase :hugs:

View attachment 5731509

View attachment 5731510

Today I received the earrings I ordered from last week. And the 23P zip coin purse I got a week~ ago thanks to @nat74 :smile:

View attachment 5731559

View attachment 5731560

Been watching this shoe. Finally bite the bullet.
View attachment 5741915
Aww... everything in this thread is beautiful, but these are just perfect :heart: :nuts:

Small pink classic flap in GHW! I walked into one boutique and they didn’t have any stock, but when I walked into the second boutique, the SA pulled this out for me!

View attachment 5740580View attachment 5740581View attachment 5740582

My tiny (but growing…) collection. I bought the black medium bag last year as my birthday present, and the pink small bag is this year’s present. My friend is already joking about driving to the boutiques again next year.

Btw is the gold hardware now beige gold / champagne gold? The pink bag has more of a light gold hardware whereas the black bag is a darker gold hardware.
Usually with pink bags lately and some other lighter colors also, the harder is champgne gold or light gold hardware. That’s what it is for your pink bag based on the pics you posted. Looks similar in hardware color to my 21S light pink bag. It is beautiful On your bag also. It gives the vibe to wear with any color and isn’t as distinct. But I also love the hardware on the black CF also which I also have and love.

congrats on your purchase! Stunning!

Been longing for the So Black Chevron Reissue with the edge stitching and iridescent hw since giving up one yrs. ago that unfortunately came defective in the mail. Fast forward this year I finally found one in the 225 size! I do love this one so much. It may just be my holy grail amongst all Chanel bags I have. Perfect size, color, chain length and can be used for either yg, wg and rg jewelries. A win-win! Thank you for letting me share. :smile:

View attachment 5741233
She’s a stunner!

• Love
Reactions: Yramnna
Been longing for the So Black Chevron Reissue with the edge stitching and iridescent hw since giving up one yrs. ago that unfortunately came defective in the mail. Fast forward this year I finally found one in the 225 size! I do love this one so much. It may just be my holy grail amongst all Chanel bags I have. Perfect size, color, chain length and can be used for either yg, wg and rg jewelries. A win-win! Thank you for letting me share. :smile:

View attachment 5741233
Gorgeous bag! Can you please share where you found it?

• Love
Reactions: Yramnna