Dooney FLORENTINE Clubhouse!!

New to DOONEY.COM. The Florentine Medium Mail Satchel. It looked stunning in the pictures so I had to buy one. This is the website photo and below that is my bag compared to a Made in America Flo satchel. About the same size but the Mail satchel is missing the flap over. I tried to find review on Youtube but I only found the older Toledo leather version. The opening is what sold me. Easier to get to your stuff.

8L2273_dooney_lifestyle.jpgIMG_0646.jpeg

New to DOONEY.COM. The Florentine Medium Mail Satchel. It looked stunning in the pictures so I had to buy one. This is the website photo and below that is my bag compared to a Made in America Flo satchel. About the same size but the Mail satchel is missing the flap over. I tried to find review on Youtube but I only found the older Toledo leather version. The opening is what sold me. Easier to get to your stuff.

View attachment 5737243View attachment 5737245
I remember that bag, from years ago. I really like the looks of it now. Enjoy your
new handbag.

Reactions: MissBagLadyT
I love it! I have been watching this one all week hoping DB would have the natural or navy available so I could also get the 30% off but no luck. It must be lighter without the fold over. I have this in Toledo but MUST have it’s Florentine cousin. Thank you for the pics. I hope you love it for many years.

Reactions: MissBagLadyT
Ordered this Teal micro florentine satchel tonight for use this Summer and into Fall..ok, for year round really!
I love my small black MIA flo satchel so am excited to get this one in a smaller size.
Your new bag is a lovely shade of teal. It was smart to think ahead to the warmer seasons. I would carry this bag all year as well. Why not?

I have this bag in the small size, 13 " base in navy, but I have looked at the smaller versions and wondered how much I could cart around in a smaller satchel. Do you use it like a crossbody bag?

I saw photos of a stunning pair of teal suede shoes and the above photo of your new bag. I am falling in love with teal accessories.

Enjoy your new bag.

Reactions: elizad
Your new bag is a lovely shade of teal. It was smart to think ahead to the warmer seasons. I would carry this bag all year as well. Why not?

I have this bag in the small size, 13 " base in navy, but I have looked at the smaller versions and wondered how much I could cart around in a smaller satchel. Do you use it like a crossbody bag?

I saw photos of a stunning pair of teal suede shoes and the above photo of your new bag. I am falling in love with teal accessories.

Enjoy your new bag.
G. Allyn:
I have the Flo satchel in 3 sizes.... mini, small (13" base), and medium (15" base).
I started out in the mini and it's quite roomy. I'd call the mini Flo satchel a medium sized
handbag in the world of normal handbags. Because the mini has a wide base and soft flexible leather, you can fit a lot inside.

The main reason I added the small size to my collection was to get certain colors. The medium size (I have 1) was to get the raspberry... beautiful color, bag to heavy for me to carry these days. I keep it because it's beautiful.

Regarding the mini, and other even smaller sizes.... focus on the limited length of the zip top (bothers some people), and the narrow longer strap. Neither are an issue for me.
Also with the smaller Flo satchels items have to be organized differently than in a taller
handbag and if the items are long, you may need to angle them when you take them out or put them into the bag. Sometimes downsizing your SLGs makes all the difference.

Reactions: mushroomNgrass
G. Allyn:
I have the Flo satchel in 3 sizes.... mini, small (13" base), and medium (15" base).
I started out in the mini and it's quite roomy. I'd call the mini Flo satchel a medium sized
handbag in the world of normal handbags. Because the mini has a wide base and soft flexible leather, you can fit a lot inside.

The main reason I added the small size to my collection was to get certain colors. The medium size (I have 1) was to get the raspberry... beautiful color, bag to heavy for me to carry these days. I keep it because it's beautiful.

Regarding the mini, and other even smaller sizes.... focus on the limited length of the zip top (bothers some people), and the narrow longer strap. Neither are an issue for me.
Also with the smaller Flo satchels items have to be organized differently than in a taller
handbag and if the items are long, you may need to angle them when you take them out or put them into the bag. Sometimes downsizing your SLGs makes all the difference.
Oh, the raspberry sounds wonderful. I would hang onto it as well. I wish some of these great colors (and some styles) would make a comeback to D&B.

Me concern on the florentine satchel is the smaller opening. As long as I can get a wallet in the opening, a phone, sunglasses and a lip gloss I am happy with the size.

This is said with total admiration, "of course you have three sizes".

Oh, the raspberry sounds wonderful. I would hang onto it as well. I wish some of these great colors (and some styles) would make a comeback to D&B.

Me concern on the florentine satchel is the smaller opening. As long as I can get a wallet in the opening, a phone, sunglasses and a lip gloss I am happy with the size.

This is said with total admiration, "of course you have three sizes".

Ok, so the teal micro Florentine satchel was too small for me. I’m considering the mini salmon but would love feedback from anyone who has any bag in this pretty color. Does it look as bright irl as it does in this photo..sometimes their photos aren’t so great at representing the color.
Thanks in advance!

F4829634-8F7C-48EF-A644-472255723258.jpeg

Reactions: c0rps3y