Lance Reddick dies

I read this earlier and am saddened. I'm currently watching Fringe so Lance pops up in almost every episode at least in Season 2. I also am a Bosch and John Wick fan so triple saddened.

My guess is a heart attack but he could have had an illness and it just wasn't made public.

Reactions: sdkitty
I read this earlier and am saddened. I'm currently watching Fringe so Lance pops up in almost every episode at least in Season 2. I also am a Bosch and John Wick fan so triple saddened.

My guess is a heart attack but he could have had an illness and it just wasn't made public.
they said natural causes so with it apparently being sudden, I'm guessing heart attack...sad - he was so virile

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: limom
I don't understand why the family's attorney is disputing this....it's not as if they said he died from a drug overdose....they are acting as if having heart disease would have been his fault....I wouldn't think this would affect an life insurance payout?

• Insightful
Reactions: Addicted to bags
I don't understand why the family's attorney is disputing this....it's not as if they said he died from a drug overdose....they are acting as if having heart disease would have been his fault....I wouldn't think this would affect an life insurance payout?

If it’s about life insurance, it’s possible there was an exclusion on the policy if there was a preexisting condition when it was written. Or number of years would have to pass before a certain condition could be overlooked.

But overall this seems like a strange dispute given the context of the article. Like, why bother? Let the man rest in peace.

Reactions: Addicted to bags
If it’s about life insurance, it’s possible there was an exclusion on the policy if there was a preexisting condition when it was written. Or number of years would have to pass before a certain condition could be overlooked.

But overall this seems like a strange dispute given the context of the article. Like, why bother? Let the man rest in peace.
right - I've heard stories of very fit men in their 40's with no known heart disease dropping dead while out running. I don't see how saying he had a heart condition is smearing him. so I suspect there is money involved here. Agree - let him RIP. I imagine with or without life insurance he had some substantial assets. but people don't like to leave money on the table.