Influencers and Hermes

Have you sent any tips in? I have seen the people you’re talking about in the facebook groups unloading all their purchases and even pre selling their quota bag offers! I always comment there when I see it. They are so shady. I don’t know who anyone is on instagram though to connect who they might be. Would love to see Hermès ban these people.
There are enough people reporting these fake clients. You’ve seen the complaints right from the fake clients? Someone reported me blah blah blah :lol: and my sa told me. Often times these fake clients will include their ig profile on their fb profile page.

These clients are hard to miss on ig. They often show their faces, they’re typically wearing bad Chanel knockoff outfits or head to toe in very obvious logos, sometimes wearing very short skirts and low cut tops, they mainly show unboxings in cliche locations, the photos are often taken when they’re traveling and they’re very curated poses. And they often have several inches of dark roots showing. I’m guessing with all the funds spent at H they’re doing box dyes at home. And normally they don’t show the inside of their home, but when they do you see ikea furniture or decades old wall to wall carpeting.

Someone up above mentioned that these people seem to not understand what true luxury is about. Sure one can treat oneself every now and then with something nice. However, coming across as something that you’re not because you’re having to do home box dyes, and skimp in other ways is not the definition of luxury. That’s just living a lie and fooling oneself.

Your two comments here are your only comments on this site and you are a brand new member. Where are your receipts that birkin slayer has been wrong at least a handful of times, as you claimed? It seems like you have a very specific issue with the account.I allowed to respond to you or Lol well for one TFBS doesn’t even know what a HAC is. Am I allowed to comment
Your two comments here are your only comments on this site and you are a brand new member. Where are your receipts that birkin slayer has been wrong at least a handful of times, as you claimed? It seems like you have a very specific issue with the account.
This article got a lot of attention, of course there are going to be new accounts! Or are we gatekeeping the ability to comment to OG’s only? I’m not aware of any such rule!

This article got a lot of attention, of course there are going to be new accounts! Or are we gatekeeping the ability to comment to OG’s only? I’m not aware of any such rule!
Hahaha! Hey, leave us OGs out of this, we are sentient beings. With regard to influencers, many of us Hermes OGs are too OG to know anything about these influencers. I will say, however, that because my kids grew up around my stuff, they know better than to believe these kids or young adults parading around their curated pretend life. However, my girls were Born and grew up in LA, attended VideoCon and are well aware that what you see on IG or YouTube is edited, curated and “reality” akin to “Real Housewives.” I actually have an issue with the gullable audience and the ignorant parenting who failed to teach their “influencer” kids what responsible social media looks like.

There are enough people reporting these fake clients. You’ve seen the complaints right from the fake clients? Someone reported me blah blah blah :lol: and my sa told me. Often times these fake clients will include their ig profile on their fb profile page.

These clients are hard to miss on ig. They often show their faces, they’re typically wearing bad Chanel knockoff outfits or head to toe in very obvious logos, sometimes wearing very short skirts and low cut tops, they mainly show unboxings in cliche locations, the photos are often taken when they’re traveling and they’re very curated poses. And they often have several inches of dark roots showing. I’m guessing with all the funds spent at H they’re doing box dyes at home. And normally they don’t show the inside of their home, but when they do you see ikea furniture or decades old wall to wall carpeting.

Someone up above mentioned that these people seem to not understand what true luxury is about. Sure one can treat oneself every now and then with something nice. However, coming across as something that you’re not because you’re having to do home box dyes, and skimp in other ways is not the definition of luxury. That’s just living a lie and fooling oneself.
I’ve never actually clicked on their facebook pages but next time I see one, I probably will check out of curiosity.

Reactions: SDC2003
Hahaha! Hey, leave us OGs out of this, we are sentient beings. With regard to influencers, many of us Hermes OGs are too OG to know anything about these influencers. I will say, however, that because my kids grew up around my stuff, they know better than to believe these kids or young adults parading around their curated pretend life. However, my girls were Born and grew up in LA, attended VideoCon and are well aware that what you see on IG or YouTube is edited, curated and “reality” akin to “Real Housewives.” I actually have an issue with the gullable audience and the ignorant parenting who failed to teach their “influencer” kids what responsible social media looks like.
Speak for yourself. All my posts are created by ChatGPT AI. Including this one.

I'm not shocked that people parade around with fakes on the internet. The attention and admiration they receive means more to them than feeling of actually owning a real bag.

100% agree.

If they are falsely accused, they would stand up for themselves and provide receipts? I don’t see this as bullying. If people weren’t wearing fakes and pretending to be someone they’re not, they wouldn’t be ashamed. If you put yourself out there, create an identity of someone who carries these expensive bags, that’s on you. Why is no one upset for the people these posers are lying to. How many young peoples/ impressionable lives are being ruined bc they believe the fake image being portrayed.

I think it’s fair game. You can’t stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen.

I don't think it's up to an innocent person to prove anything.

In a court of law falsely accusing someone of something carries a penalty.

I don't think it's up to an innocent person to prove anything.

In a court of law falsely accusing someone of something carries a penalty.
Ohh, I so agree with you morally and in an ideal world this should be true. However, in the real world, this is sadly not true. There are so many wrongly accused who don’t have the money, strength or confidence to stand up for themselves.

Last edited:
There has to be something on the internet to back it up if it’s true. People are screenshotting everything. Katie would be the biggest legitimate American star if she was mentioned and it wouldn’t go unnoticed.

I saw it, too. She was on there. And frankly, a celebrity carrying a knockoff bag isn't exactly tabloid fodder.