Goyard Paris - Lineups and Appointments?

Hoping to stop by Goyard in Paris next week too! What day and time did you stop by?

My hotel was on Rue St Honore, so it was very close to Goyard and other stores, and I was able to check the lines here and there. If the line was long, I’d check again a few hours later. I found that closer to closing time was when the line was the shortest. The inside of the store is quite small and we were all squished together. But again, this will depend on how busy the store is.

Was at Goyard on St Honoré this past Saturday around 10:30am. Waited in line for about 45 min. The SA was pretty rude and rushed me through. Luckily I knew the name of what I wanted so was in and out in 15 minutes. Didn’t really offer to show me anything except the specific item I asked for. Huge contrast to Loewe, Faure Le Page, and Pinel et Pinel where they were very happy to show off their items. Hermès looked like a madhouse. Jacquemus on Av Montaigne had the longest line I saw all day.

Did you get your vat refund yet? How long did your refund take? I purchased from Goyard at both locations in Paris in November. I got my refund from Printemps but still waiting on Goyard Saint-Honoré. Not sure why Goyard is taking so much longer than everyone else.
I purchased from Saint-honore in November as well. And, I had to contact the detax merchant in order to receive my refund, even though I had submitted everything correctly at the airport. It took them about a month after reaching out to respond. I’m currently waiting on my tax refund from goyard Milan’s store that was purchased in December. If I don’t receive it soon, I’ll email detax again. The detax merchant you’ll need to contact is the name of the company on the slip goyard gave you. Make sure you have the receipt handy because the form the website has you fill out requires the store ID, and some other transaction information.

I purchased from Saint-honore in November as well. And, I had to contact the detax merchant in order to receive my refund, even though I had submitted everything correctly at the airport. It took them about a month after reaching out to respond. I’m currently waiting on my tax refund from goyard Milan’s store that was purchased in December. If I don’t receive it soon, I’ll email detax again. The detax merchant you’ll need to contact is the name of the company on the slip goyard gave you. Make sure you have the receipt handy because the form the website has you fill out requires the store ID, and some other transaction information.
I bought Goyard in November 2022 at the San Honore and I just received by VaT refund. I sent an email to the customer service for the Vat company in January 2023 checking on the status they responded to me at the end of February and I for my refund two weeks after that. I haven’t had a lot of luck with Vat refunds. This is my 2nd trip in less than a year and there is an issue or delay.

Last edited:
Reactions: jayjay77
I was at the Saint Honoré store today. I got there around 9:15am, and there were three people in line. I walked around the area and came back to Goyard around 9:30am and there were 10 people in line. About 10 minutes after I got in line, there were five people lined up behind me. When the doors opened at 10am, the first group of people were let in, which then placed me third in line. I waited for another 10-15 minutes or so and got in. From the first group that were let in, a few of the people came out within five minutes (assume no inventory for what they wanted). Hope this info helps someone.

I was at the Saint Honoré store today. I got there around 9:15am, and there were three people in line. I walked around the area and came back to Goyard around 9:30am and there were 10 people in line. About 10 minutes after I got in line, there were five people lined up behind me. When the doors opened at 10am, the first group of people were let in, which then placed me third in line. I waited for another 10-15 minutes or so and got in. From the first group that were let in, a few of the people came out within five minutes (assume no inventory for what they wanted). Hope this info helps someone.
Were you able to make a purchase…or is inventory very low?

Were you able to make a purchase…or is inventory very low?

Inventory seems to be low. I was able to purchase items that were on my list. However, they did not have the color I wanted for my bag, so I purchased the red. Then I went over to the Goyard at Printemps, and they had the color I wanted. I purchased my bag at the Printemps and returned the one at the Saint Honoré store. I was told you can return only within the same day you purchased. The two locations can not see each other’s inventory.

Reactions: jmz4
Inventory seems to be low. I was able to purchase items that were on my list. However, they did not have the color I wanted for my bag, so I purchased the red. Then I went over to the Goyard at Printemps, and they had the color I wanted. I purchased my bag at the Printemps and returned the one at the Saint Honoré store. I was told you can return only within the same day you purchased. The two locations can not see each other’s inventory.
Thanks for this information. Was there a line/wait at the Printemps store?

heading to paris with aim of buying

grey anjou mini
grey artois mm
white artois mm
navy blue st louis pm
i hope thats allowed. given the stock is not guaranteed
i understand they have put limits on what we can purchase right? 5 bags per year on the same profile.