Does the big logo bother you

I like the logo became I'm a big fan of Cassandre but I I notice I always second guess myself choosing a bag to wear (any brand) with a logo, a bit self conscious

The SDJ is a bit more discreet from a distance.

Reactions: lilswtangel
I like the logo became I'm a big fan of Cassandre but I I notice I always second guess myself choosing a bag to wear (any brand) with a logo, a bit self conscious

The SDJ is a bit more discreet from a distance.
100% agree with this. I'm another who is a fan of the Cassandre font YSL logo but am also self conscious of being too conspicuous especially when wearing the less casual bags (e.g. my small loulou and sunset bags, my cassandre wrislets / clutches).

Reactions: papertiger
I don’t like logos so love my baby SDJ. But I wanted the college bag for the longest time and then bought the puffer bag. Love them but not the logo. I do use them but not often because I prefer minimal branding.

I don’t mind logos in monogram or symbol form. I won’t typically buy a bag that has the name written out on it though. For example, I’ll use a Gucci bag with a GG, but not one that actually says Gucci, etc. The only exception for me is Prada, because it’s so small and not too noticeable, and some Givenchy.