Newest Tiffany collection! Lock Bracelet!

This won’t be released until later this year I think? Around September?

It works like a lock hinge, the mechanism is very interesting. You need to pull it from the notch (a sliding motion) at the bottom to release the top, it opens and rotates open to put on/take off and then you insert the narrow end into the wide end (it’s hollow) and slides into place.

View attachment 5584111View attachment 5584113View attachment 5584114View attachment 5584116View attachment 5584117

I just ordered the lock in small - you mentioned your love size is 16. Did you feel the small fit well? The XS measurements seem too small for me and my wrist is 5.6 inches. Had to order over the phone so just looking for more feedback. Thanks!

Wondering if I could get some thoughts on this pairing? I’ve had the small Love for some years. I saw the Lock and “had” to have it. But now that I bought it, I’m not fully convinced that it works well with the Love (or is worth the $14K price tag :facepalm:).

View attachment 5717983

Woo this is beautiful. I’m trying to get more feedback and found your pic too- what’s the size of your love?

I just ordered the lock in small - you mentioned your love size is 16. Did you feel the small fit well? The XS measurements seem too small for me and my wrist is 5.6 inches. Had to order over the phone so just looking for more feedback. Thanks!
Oh gosh it’s been so long since I’ve tried them on I don’t quite remember which size it was.

I think it was a size small.

My wrist at the smallest point is 5.5 inches, but I personally don’t like my bangles too tight or fitted.

Hope that helped!

Here's the Tiffany stack I chose: From the top, WG Half Pave Lock, Plat/YG Edge Bangle, RG Half Pave Lock. I wear these almost every day and love how easy it is to put these on and take them off. The Edge has a particularly clever and secure closure.

View attachment 5741616
That is an amazing stack!! Just beautiful! I have one half pave, and have been thinking of another as well. It’s one of my favorites!

That is an amazing stack!! Just beautiful! I have one half pave, and have been thinking of another as well. It’s one of my favorites!
Sometimes I wear the two locks, the edge and WG lock, or all three together. I’m trying to justify adding the narrow or wide Atlas WG/diamond hinged bangle for even more options. Tiffany diamonds are so sparkly!

Reactions: JulieKat and PamK
Sometimes I wear the two locks, the edge and WG lock, or all three together. I’m trying to justify adding the narrow or wide Atlas WG/diamond hinged bangle for even more options. Tiffany diamonds are so sparkly!
I have an Atlas hinged bangle with diamonds that I wear with the Lock. They look nice together! Yes, Tiffany diamonds are beautiful!

I believe the regular love are bracelets 30-33g each, while the pavé ones can go as high as 43g? I’ve looked at resale websites and saw those weights. I was wondering if the lock bangles are heavier since they look bigger than the love bracelets (which are thinner/flatter). If they are about the same weight, the locks are more hollow. Wondering if they will dent easily if worn daily.

Was replying to this ☺️
I think this varies a lot by size. The thicker area is thicker than a Love, but the pave side is actually lighter with the diamonds than it is on the non-diamond versions. I imagine you could get 10g or more difference between an XS and a L half pave.

Mine has no dents and I've worn it pretty much daily since I got it just before new year's.