Chanel micro bags, yay or nay?

Which micro bag?

• Total voters
Think minis are impractical, never been interested. WOC’s are closest I get. When offered black caviar micro mini belt bag I couldn’t resist. Bags removable, can wear crossbody, clip bag on another strap or belt loop, tons of options.
As already mentioned it’s an accessory not bag. A YAY for me, real ROI!

Think of them as jewellery (especially at these prices)
They save on space
You can wear as many as you like at once and get more wear out of your collection
Better for your figure, you can carry one sweet at a time
If you don't have kids, you pass them on to your dolls.
Less crazy than an NFT bag

I would actually love one.
I agree they are jewelry. I have a small clutch from when I was in my twenties. It's smaller than my WOC, but ohhhh SO CUTE.

It's perfect if you just want to decorate an outfit. Go for a coffee run, enjoy afternoon tea with your friends, or go shopping (only cards and keys).

I say yes. If you're a true Chanel fan, you should own a clutch on chains. :smile: :biggrin: :heart:

I like micro-bags as jewelry as well. Although I shy away from mini bags in general due to the impracticality, I do have a few which I wear when carrying a larger more practical usually non branded tote (like on vacay during a site seeing trip or going to the park or beach). I like wearing a little Chanel something, which I do not have to worry about, and usually only have some cash or my room key in it.