its my birthday month!!

marykay

namebrandwhore
Jun 29, 2007
just wanted to celebrate another year of aging....im almost a quarter century old big 23 to be exact (Aug. 25th) its a month long celebration that i started last year... ill be in Vegas labor day weekend ... hope i see u there~~:yahoo:

just wanted to celebrate another year of aging....im almost a quarter century old big 23 to be exact (Aug. 25th) its a month long celebration that i started last year... ill be in Vegas labor day weekend ... hope i see u there~~:yahoo:

My birthday is Labor Day weekend! hhaha Sept 1st! Lets party together!!!

Happy Birthday month!!!

My birthday is the day before yours! And yep, the celebrating has already begun, lol... got to pick out some great presents already! But I'm a little older... this year is the quarter of a century birthday - SCARY!!! I'll be celebrating with a weekend in nyc with my bf, among other things. Have fun in Vegas!!!

thanks everyone!! and blue824 happy bday month to u as well...... in school until my 21st bday i would pack all my friends to knotts berry farm....atleast 20 of us would go...then last year i just decided to celebrate it all month long!!!!! soooo everyone who was born this month HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!! ill post pictures.....as i celebrate....
heres one from lst weekend....
MONTAGE_LAYOUTlandscape3.jpg

Heddecel, Nozomi and me MARY KAY!!!