Juste un Clou/JUC bracelet - Thinner Version Released

I originally ordered size 15 and the sales associate said it would arrive within two weeks but less than a week it was already there. My boyfriend picked it up for me they never verify the size with him when he picked it up. When I received it I check the size and it was a 16 and the shape was already distorted like that. I called the store right away and they said my sales associate went on vacation so I sent her a text and she acknowledged that she did give me the wrong size and already placed the order for size 15. The manager at the Vancouver boutique said the size aren’t visible to the naked eye but somehow I was able to see it. As a professional you should always verify with the customers that it’s the correct size and correct item before you give it to the customer. Then she said they won’t replace it for me cause it’s bent even when they gave me the wrong size to begin with and I received it in that form. She blamed me for putting it on and it was too loose so I pushed it in to make it smaller and she said there’s nothing they can do about it cause if they reshape it, it will break. How “knowledgeable” of a manager representing a high end jewelry boutique or maybe she don’t want to do anything about it so she lied that it will break if they reshape it back. I did hear from people that the shape will eventually get distorted and sometimes the nail part get caught on to your clothes. I don’t mind if it’s my correct size and it’s deformed cause I can send it into cartier to get it reshaped but it’s not even my correct size so if I get it reshaped it will be too loose for me and I won’t be able to stack with my love bracelet.
Did you pay with a credit card? Maybe you can dispute this and call to speak to the manager’s boss. I would definitely escalate things if I were you.

That sounds like a nightmare situation. Your SA really needs to step in and deal with manager. Does she sell Cartier diamonds with the naked eye too? Strange comment. I’m in Vancouver and I don’t bother with that store. Not greatest customer service. I go to Dallas and get treated like a customer should.

That sounds like a nightmare situation. Your SA really needs to step in and deal with manager. Does she sell Cartier diamonds with the naked eye too? Strange comment. I’m in Vancouver and I don’t bother with that store. Not greatest customer service. I go to Dallas and get treated like a customer should.
I LOVVVE my Dallas SAs too, we are treated so well!

It is so odd a piece was damaged when it shipped.
As there's no proof it was damaged upon delivery, there's also no proof it wasn't. . . so the store should eat the return imo, even if they feel sure the piece was perfect upon shipping

Reactions: cartier and MsKaren
I have read a lot of bad reviews about that store. They have absolutely no customer service. All they care is to lock in the sale. After that you’re on your own. Now I know why all those bad reviews I will never go back to that store again. She said she will talk to my SA and contact me but just to let me know it will be the same answer they won’t take it back.

Reactions: cartier
For those who stack the small JUC w/ diamonds with a Love bracelet, I have a question. And I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm getting conflicting advice. Do you wear the JUC with the nail head or the bottom of the nail closest to your Love?

I got my small JUC w/ diamonds (size 14) back in July of last year and initially wore it with the bottom of the nail closest to my Love (size 15) because that's how I saw others wearing it. Then I started to notice that sometimes the bottom of the nail will slip over my Love bracelet... (picture attached for example). I started to watch videos and people said to wear the JUC so that the nail head faces the Love so that it doesn't scratch the Love. So I flipped my JUC. However, I recently saw another video that said NOT to face the nail head w/s diamonds towards the Love because the nail head clashing against the Love may cause diamonds to fall out? And that the nail head (with or without diamonds) may start to get a dent in it?

Idk. I am starting to see wear on the top of my Love bracelet where my JUC touches it, but because I've worn my JUC both ways, I'm not too sure which way caused it. I would like to protect both bracelets to the best extent possible, but maybe there isn't a right way to wear it and there are risks either way. But I wanted to hear from you guys on how to navigate this!

IMG_5086.jpg

For those who stack the small JUC w/ diamonds with a Love bracelet, I have a question. And I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm getting conflicting advice. Do you wear the JUC with the nail head or the bottom of the nail closest to your Love?

I got my small JUC w/ diamonds (size 14) back in July of last year and initially wore it with the bottom of the nail closest to my Love (size 15) because that's how I saw others wearing it. Then I started to notice that sometimes the bottom of the nail will slip over my Love bracelet... (picture attached for example). I started to watch videos and people said to wear the JUC so that the nail head faces the Love so that it doesn't scratch the Love. So I flipped my JUC. However, I recently saw another video that said NOT to face the nail head w/s diamonds towards the Love because the nail head clashing against the Love may cause diamonds to fall out? And that the nail head (with or without diamonds) may start to get a dent in it?

Idk. I am starting to see wear on the top of my Love bracelet where my JUC touches it, but because I've worn my JUC both ways, I'm not too sure which way caused it. I would like to protect both bracelets to the best extent possible, but maybe there isn't a right way to wear it and there are risks either way. But I wanted to hear from you guys on how to navigate this!

View attachment 5741606
The way I remember is this: Nail head always points away from your body, and the pointy tip points in towards your body.

But at the end of the day - like I always say - do what is comfortable and preferable to you. I personally wear mine like @Swanky, only instead of a Love, I have my Apple Watch, or other bracelets. Also, I love your dark nails, @Swanky - and your ring is pretty great, too!

• Love
Reactions: Swanky
The way I remember is this: Nail head always points away from your body, and the pointy tip points in towards your body.

But at the end of the day - like I always say - do what is comfortable and preferable to you. I personally wear mine like @Swanky, only instead of a Love, I have my Apple Watch, or other bracelets. Also, I love your dark nails, @Swanky - and your ring is pretty great, too!

Thank you! :love:

My SA suggested this way so the tail can't scratch!

Reactions: Chanello_ShopGirl

View attachment 5741606
Hi, I had the juc 1st n when I got the love, the juc nail tip touches the love so I put a tennis bracelet in between, however because my stack is on the loose fitting, tennis goes everywhere.
I did switch the juc putting the head next to love but like you I worry about getting the nail head dent. I was told that it will like to happen if you have 2 or more love bracelet stacks and these puts weight on the juc when your hands are down. But if its just 1 juc n 1 love... it shouldn't dent the nail head. I prefer to have the nail tip close to love and facing me to avoid getting snatch on clothes or doona etc which could be worse might bent my juc. I rather have the scratches as its bound to happen. Trying switching your juc to see which you feel comfortable with.

View attachment 5741606
I actually did a poll on this a while ago! https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/stacking-love-and-juc-which-way-does-the-juc-face.1055567/ TLDR: Most folks have nail inward but it is totally up to your preference.

Reactions: Cartier_loveaffair