Economically friendly Chanel bag?

JAN!

<3
Jul 24, 2007
I've never purchased a Chanel bag before. I have Louis and Coach but no Chanel thus far. The bags from Chanel that I have admired in the past were a bit too pricey for my liking.

Can you guys suggest some bags that are under one grand? Post pics if you can. ;) Thanks!

there's not much left under a grand... and there will probably be less after the price increase. the small paris b tote is under $1000, as are the cambon and cotton club pochettes. i think that's about it though...

economically friendly & Chanel just don't match....

I'm pretty new to Chanel too & started buying Chanel only 3-4 months ago.. and it's draining my pocket... fast & hard

Wait until the next sale if you want to save some money.. I love my MM tote that I got on sale

Unfortunately economically friendly + Chanel = an oxymoron. :sad: You might be able to find a cute cotton club pochette, timeless clutch, soft and chain pochette, wallet on a chain (though I think that's just above 1K now) for slightly under 1K. If you want a classic bag that's more economical compared to the rest, but still a few hundred over 1K, then the E/W flap, or the PST are both great options! :smile: Good luck with your future purchase! :tup:

Some of the bags from Chanel's "Sport" line are under a grand- don't expect a classic leather Chanel bag though, as most of them are nylon, vinyl, or some other type of fabric.

I would get the E/W flap for $1395 or the new small Rock Vinyl bag for $1195 or the PST which I think is $1250. Anything less than that will be wallets and such. The Timeless Clutch is beautiful too. I'm not sure on price though and that's definitely an evening bag.

Unfortunately economically friendly + Chanel = an oxymoron. :sad: You might be able to find a cute cotton club pochette, timeless clutch, soft and chain pochette, wallet on a chain (though I think that's just above 1K now) for slightly under 1K. If you want a classic bag that's more economical compared to the rest, but still a few hundred over 1K, then the E/W flap, or the PST are both great options! :smile: Good luck with your future purchase! :tup:
Yep. Cotton Club pochette or caviar timeless clutch would have been my two suggestions.

It's hard to find any Chanel bags under a grand these day. Hurry though and beat the Sept 1 price increase!!!

^Can't believe I forgot that.

Yeah it's pretty hard to find now, but you could try eBay. It's a little big for my taste and I'm not a huge fan of patent, but I do love the design of the cabas.