There's something bling bling going home me..

Pchans

O.G.
Mar 12, 2007
I went to Neiman to pick up my gift card, and shopped for dresses (ended up empty handed b/c they don't have my size...) stopped by at Chanel just for the hell of it.. and something shiny caught my eyes. :love: GASP! *I'm on Chanel ban!*
Long story short.. Miss Bling went home with me :smash:

What's your opinion? Keep it or return it? (It's $320)

IMG_5102.jpg

IMG_5107.jpg

IMG_5104.jpg

- P

Ohhh, I LOVE it!!! :heart: :drool: I was going to buy this exact same bracelet a couple of months back, but unfortunately, it was too big for my wrist and looked strange on me. :sad: It looks fabulous on you however... enjoy it... ohh, and I vote for keeping it!! :tup:

It is way too big on me.. I tied the ends with a thread (for the picture) & it's still loose.

I'm thinking to bring it to a jeweler.. do you think he/she can shorten the chain?

^ Ahh, okay... you're tiny haha, so no wonder! :smile: That was what deterred me from getting it, because I wasn't sure if the chain could be shortened and still look okay... and when I wore it as is, it practically came off of my wrist. :sad: I'm sure that if you go to a decent jeweler, they can do it! Let me know if they can, because I'd do the same in the future! :P

fieryfashionist: I actually just tried to loop the end (kind of twisting it).. and it actually fits ok for now.. and it doesn't look bad:yahoo:I can live with that I think.. no immediate need for a jeweler

I can post the pic of the shorten version if you want to see what I did

Thank you giels.. I think I keep it.. (I didn't tell my SO yet.. He's going to glare daggers on me)

Hi. :smile: Hmm... I would love to see a pic! :heart: I think I tried to do that, but for some reason I either couldn't do it properly, or I wasn't happy with the end result... even the SA said it didn't look so great on me because of that. :sad: I'm soo glad you were able to make it look good though, because it's a gorgeous bracelet!! :tup:

fieryfashionist: I actually just tried to loop the end (kind of twisting it).. and it actually fits ok for now.. and it doesn't look bad:yahoo:I can live with that I think.. no immediate need for a jeweler

I can post the pic of the shorten version if you want to see what I did

Thank you giels.. I think I keep it.. (I didn't tell my SO yet.. He's going to glare daggers on me)