Favorite Chanel YouTubers?

I'd take everything with a grain of salt. Embellishing and then some for the story. He needs dramatic content and given he's anonymous he can say whatever he wants. I second that I think the first SA didn't want to deal with a return since he proceeded to tell her he bought and returned it and was complaining about the quality. She thought he would just shrug it off, didn't know she would be selling it to him whether she wants to or not
The amount of drama that Dacob is somehow always in the middle of is really unbelievable.

It’s like watching someone play acting at what they think a super rich or super important person would do. I can’t watch his whole lives, they’re long af and mostly involve him interacting with people in the chat and breaking up what he is saying, but I caught a piece of the most recent one where he talked about going into a store with his “entourage” to tell them specifically what happened at the other store.

His unboxings are almost always very low value items like lotion and perfume samples. I could respect it if he was purchasing only what he could afford, but to present yourself as some kind of authority on Chanel and a major, VIP collector and then unbox body wash and a bag you’re just going to complain about is weird.

I saw also that he has called the latest price increase “embarrassing” along with unboxing a tiny Hermes item so now I expect he will try to become a Hermes person after shamelessly trashing the brand for years.

Exactly! It's so disingenuous to say "don't buy LV (or other luxury brand) bc of price increases", while sitting on a mountain of LV. My fav is when they make a list of cheapie contemporary dupes they don't even own (or gifted) but click the affiliate link below
Omg I agree, the influencers who have like 10 classic flaps in different colors of the rainbow but say "I would never buy a classic flap at this price or even the price before the price increase. It isn't worth it. The craftsmanship is so poor and the quality is down." Then why do you still have so many and flaunt them on your instagram? :lol:

The amount of drama that Dacob is somehow always in the middle of is really unbelievable.

It’s like watching someone play acting at what they think a super rich or super important person would do. I can’t watch his whole lives, they’re long af and mostly involve him interacting with people in the chat and breaking up what he is saying, but I caught a piece of the most recent one where he talked about going into a store with his “entourage” to tell them specifically what happened at the other store.

His unboxings are almost always very low value items like lotion and perfume samples. I could respect it if he was purchasing only what he could afford, but to present yourself as some kind of authority on Chanel and a major, VIP collector and then unbox body wash and a bag you’re just going to complain about is weird.

I saw also that he has called the latest price increase “embarrassing” along with unboxing a tiny Hermes item so now I expect he will try to become a Hermes person after shamelessly trashing the brand for years.
I used to respect him for his viewpoints and have defended him. But recently he's becoming a Karen with the whole Louis Vuitton banning drama. He makes it so big that he keeps repeating himself in 4,5 long videos/lives to talk about 1 same thing: LV banning him. The fact is LV did not ban him and has not banned him. He was able to purchase a Speedy 30 the day after, so he was not banned. His SA confirmed he should be able to purchase another Speedy, so he was not banned. And he just bought a Pochette Accessoires online picked up in store, so he has never been banned, not for even one day. Not sure why he had to make a big deal out of it. His problem was with one SA in that particular store, not with LV. We don't go to Walmart and make a video about Walmart not treating customers right when the only experience I have is with one Sales Associate. I understand he needs to create a drama to get attention but this is too much and I've lost respect for him. Now he's saying "the SA lied to me, she lied to me", well, he could have been an adult and acted like an adult. He could have come back to that store to talk to the SA AFTER purchasing the Speedy to have an adult conversation if it was bothering him that much. I also understand he wants to bring awareness to us but he could also contact LV and complain about the SA so they will train their employees better. Last night I watched his latest video about LV and Chanel PI again and had to stop in the middle because I couldn't hear about it anymore.

I used to respect him for his viewpoints and have defended him. But recently he's becoming a Karen with the whole Louis Vuitton banning drama. He makes it so big that he keeps repeating himself in 4,5 long videos/lives to talk about 1 same thing: LV banning him. The fact is LV did not ban him and has not banned him. He was able to purchase a Speedy 30 the day after, so he was not banned. His SA confirmed he should be able to purchase another Speedy, so he was not banned. And he just bought a Pochette Accessoires online picked up in store, so he has never been banned, not for even one day. Not sure why he had to make a big deal out of it. His problem was with one SA in that particular store, not with LV. We don't go to Walmart and make a video about Walmart not treating customers right when the only experience I have is with one Sales Associate. I understand he needs to create a drama to get attention but this is too much and I've lost respect for him. Now he's saying "the SA lied to me, she lied to me", well, he could have been an adult and acted like an adult. He could have come back to that store to talk to the SA AFTER purchasing the Speedy to have an adult conversation if it was bothering him that much. I also understand he wants to bring awareness to us but he could also contact LV and complain about the SA so they will train their employees better. Last night I watched his latest video about LV and Chanel PI again and had to stop in the middle because I couldn't hear about it anymore.
I don’t understand why, if he’s that upset about it, he wouldn’t refuse to buy those items and pick a different brand. If it’s important enough to be complaining this much about, you don’t need a pochette accessories that badly.

You can’t be a luxury YouTuber and be so aggressively anti-brand, while at the same time buying small items so you have things to unbox. It is, imo, gauche.

Yes! Ok, it was aggravating that the SA acted like that, but it’s one person, not the company. There are some rude, gaslighting humans out there. Occasionally, one of them is an SA who is either having a bad day or is unfortunately just like that in general. It’s not representative of the brand, imo, esp. if several other people from the company apologize and try to make it up to you. I dislike when YouTubers try to play gotcha in this way. It’s like when Romina Rose May has an SA ask her not to film and the headline of the video is “Outrageous! Chanel kicked me out!!!“ or”Celine Yelled at Me!” Girl, stop. You are not a victim. These small time influencers act like it’s their God-given right to film in someone else’s store. Imagine you‘re an SA and these people come in every two weeks to film their shopping vlog and waste your time making you fetch bags for them for 20 minutes, after which they don’t usually buy anything. I’d yell, too. Like every time I saw those sunglasses come flouncing into my store, I’d yell, “oh sorry, we’re closed.”

Last edited:
Yes! Ok, it was aggravating that the SA acted like that, but it’s one person, not the company. There are some rude, gaslighting humans out there. Occasionally, one of them is an SA who is either having a bad day or is unfortunately just like that in general. It’s not representative of the brand, imo, esp. if several other people from the company apologize and try to make it up to you. I dislike when YouTubers try to play gotcha in this way. It’s like when Romina Rose May has an SA ask her not to film and the headline of the video is “Outrageous! Chanel kicked me out!!!“ or”Celine Yelled at Me!” Girl, stop. You are not a victim. These small time influencers act like it’s their God-given right to film in someone else’s store. Imagine you‘re an SA and these people come in every two weeks to film their shopping vlog and waste your time making you fetch bags for them for 20 minutes, after which they don’t usually buy anything. I’d yell, too. Like every time I saw those sunglasses come flouncing into my store, I’d yell, “oh sorry, we’re closed.”
I recently watched Romina's drama with the JWA pigeon bag. She was claiming to have used her "influencer status" to get a replacement for the bag because the beak broke. Lots of people commented that they will skip the brand because it should've been replaced immediately. In hindsight, she used the bag to attend an event and could've broke the beak herself but decided to blame the brand for it. Influencers like her and Dacob make everything the brands' fault and makes a video out of it to generate views. No responsibility at all. Its like they buy items from Chanel or other brands just to have something to complain about.

I recently watched Romina's drama with the JWA pigeon bag. She was claiming to have used her "influencer status" to get a replacement for the bag because the beak broke. Lots of people commented that they will skip the brand because it should've been replaced immediately. In hindsight, she used the bag to attend an event and could've broke the beak herself but decided to blame the brand for it. Influencers like her and Dacob make everything the brands' fault and makes a video out of it to generate views. No responsibility at all. Its like they buy items from Chanel or other brands just to have something to complain about.
makes sense why the two of them are always buddying up to each other. I wondered, since neither of them have that much of a following.

Ive been watching CWC for awhile but I feel like she tries too hard to seem relatable now?

Being able to run out and buy a Birkin and a random Kelly soon after is not attainable for most people.

I also dont find her contemporary brand bag videos genuine. Her excitement just seems like shes pushing her links, lol.
Agree. She just featured a uniqlo bag. That’s her strategy to get more up and coming or lesser known bags sponsorship.

Reactions: kaimono.taro