Chanel pink lovers - what’s your favorite?

What is your all time favorite pink? Why? What season is it from? Color code? Hardware?

I’m looking to build my pink flap collection with some older colors. I’ve never bought preloved but figure this will be the only way to get some pinks that I’m looking for. I looked in the pink library but most of the posts are old and I know there are so serious pink lovers with extensive pink knowledge!

I absolutely want a fluo-type pink similar to the one from 23c but I’m not a patent fan. I had one cocoshine in patent from 2015 and that thing was noise and sticky! :blah: Any fluo recs?

Let’s chat pink ladies!
Omg girl after all these years you are still my spirit animal!!’
If you are into fluo pink, best ones are probably 21S NC421 SHW lambskin, followed by 22P dark pink NG753 and 22K NK289 (both GHW caviar). Below are some IG photos on these colors.

View attachment 5735038View attachment 5735039

I prefer Barbie pink, Sakura pink, and light pink myself. Best Barbie pink for me is between 19C and 20S, both GHW caviar. Love 19S iridescent pink and all the recent light pink so I cannot pick one.

Bubblegum pink 21P NB358 (rainbow HW lambskin or GHW caviar) is also very pretty but it doesn’t pop as much as fluo and Barbie pink so depends on your preference.

22C NG123 GHW looks like the non-iridescent version of 19S pink. There is also a limited release of 21S NC020 in either chevron caviar or quilt lambskin GHW that falls into this medium pink category.

Recent light pinks if you are interested:
21C NA116 GHW (nude pink)
21S NC022 GHW (lilac undertone)
22P NG750 GHW (lilac undertone less dark than NC022)
22S NH620 GHW (more pink undertone)
22B NJ523 GHW (slightly darker than NH620)

View attachment 5735042
View attachment 5735044

Happy bag hunting!
Omg wow!!! I need the 19c!!!! Beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: jimmyshoogirl
If you are into fluo pink, best ones are probably 21S NC421 SHW lambskin, followed by 22P dark pink NG753 and 22K NK289 (both GHW caviar). Below are some IG photos on these colors.

View attachment 5735038View attachment 5735039

I prefer Barbie pink, Sakura pink, and light pink myself. Best Barbie pink for me is between 19C and 20S, both GHW caviar. Love 19S iridescent pink and all the recent light pink so I cannot pick one.

Bubblegum pink 21P NB358 (rainbow HW lambskin or GHW caviar) is also very pretty but it doesn’t pop as much as fluo and Barbie pink so depends on your preference.

22C NG123 GHW looks like the non-iridescent version of 19S pink. There is also a limited release of 21S NC020 in either chevron caviar or quilt lambskin GHW that falls into this medium pink category.

Recent light pinks if you are interested:
21C NA116 GHW (nude pink)
21S NC022 GHW (lilac undertone)
22P NG750 GHW (lilac undertone less dark than NC022)
22S NH620 GHW (more pink undertone)
22B NJ523 GHW (slightly darker than NH620)

View attachment 5735042
View attachment 5735044

Happy bag hunting!

Can you take a pic comparing the 21s lilac pink and 22b card holder. Thanks!

I have the 23b pink classic flap and 21k lilac classic flap and I really want to add a lilac pink to my collection but wondering if it’s too similar.

I have the 23b pink classic flap and 21k lilac classic flap and I really want to add a lilac pink to my collection but wondering if it’s too similar.

Sorry I don’t have 22B card holder. The photos I posted are from IG or RED as shown by the watermark. But if you already have 22B light pink you probably don’t need 21S lilac pink cf. I have both 21S lilac pink and 22S baby pink and even though they are very different for light pinks I really have only been reaching for 21S for now.

I would recommend to invest in a more different shade such as dark pink or red if you already have 22B pink and 21K lilac cf.

Reactions: dr3amimxage

Which 23b pink do you have or do you mean that you have 22b?

I agree with @Zixi1000 to add something darker. Have you considered the 22s dark pink? It’s a darker lilac pink which would make it more justifiable?

Last edited:
Reactions: dr3amimxage
I really like this! I can’t wait to see it in person! It’s like the best of both worlds - light and medium pinks! I love the edge stitching!

Please post pictures if you see it in person! I’m looking forward to seeing more. It’s absolutely gorgeous. I can’t swing a new bag right now but I can live vicariously :drool:

Reactions: YEANETT