Advice would be much appreciated, Which one ?

Which would you go for?

• Caviar Double Clutch

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Aged Calfskin Double Clutch

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

J.A.N.

Designer Crazy
O.G.
Nov 6, 2010
I have a choice of these two which one should I go for?

I have e a larger phone S20 ultra which fits in the middle. So one of these would be ideal
The Reissue is a brand new and a full set whereas the Caviar is very good cond with the box and card.

My question is is the Aged calfskin more roomy flexible than the caviar.? So it can hold a little more? Or is it about the same?

Which is more durable? I will be using this as an additional phone holder and may use it on special ocassions also without another bag.

I did have the caviar prev and stupidly sold it (sellers regret) but now have the chance to re own it. Should I go for the Reissue as it is so cute?

Does anyone have the same double zip clutch?

Screenshot_20230312_142207_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230312_142347_eBay.jpg

I'd make your decision based on which hardware you prefer and whether the reissue charms are appealing to you. I love the charms on the reissue and think it's quirky and fun, but think it's less versatile than the classic caviar version. I'm not sure if this is the case with the phone holders, but the strap length on the mini reissue is significantly shorter than on the mini classic, so I'd definitely check that before purchasing.

• Thanks
Reactions: J.A.N.
I'd make your decision based on which hardware you prefer and whether the reissue charms are appealing to you. I love the charms on the reissue and think it's quirky and fun, but think it's less versatile than the classic caviar version. I'm not sure if this is the case with the phone holders, but the strap length on the mini reissue is significantly shorter than on the mini classic, so I'd definitely check that before purchasing.

Thank you so much appreciated x

Reactions: ItsPurseonal
I have the caviar item, I use it as a wallet typically. I chose it as the other is too novelty for me.

Thanks Swanky Caviar it is then.
Its pretty minimal I can just get my phone and cards cash and coins in.
Its so handy to have again.
Crossbody wallet which is why I love it.
Lol I love novelty but scared the stones may fall out.
Hopefully will be ordering in the next few days x

Last edited: