Is this a defect, is this normal for this Chanel item?

I purchased a small 19 right before the price increase, but noticed a popped stitch on the side. See below. Have you experienced any popped stitches similar to this and have they worsened over time with use? I’ve contacted the SA to see if I can get a replacement without paying extra given this is a quality issue, but I’m not sure that’s possible. Do you all know if this is more cosmetic? Would you all keep it in this situation? I did include the information in the other Is this a Defect thread as well. Thanks in advance!
0E0305F3-136E-4D18-A537-8976DAB7AA49.jpegFA58F70A-8E13-4B95-B01C-265BBE8F053B.jpeg

Hello all!

I am new to Chanel and recently brought my first piece, an iridescent lambskin cardholder from the 23C collection.
I've literally only put cards two times to see how many can fit, but I notice a few creases already at the time. I know it makes sense to have creasing with use, but is it normal so early on?

Take a look at the picture, the biggest crease is on the left and there are some in the middle. Would caviar hold up better? It's also my first piece - is the stitching good?

Thanks!!

20230312_104205.jpg

20230312_104147.jpg

Reactions: alpacas
Hello all!

I am new to Chanel and recently brought my first piece, an iridescent lambskin cardholder from the 23C collection.
I've literally only put cards two times to see how many can fit, but I notice a few creases already at the time. I know it makes sense to have creasing with use, but is it normal so early on?

Take a look at the picture, the biggest crease is on the left and there are some in the middle. Would caviar hold up better? It's also my first piece - is the stitching good?

Thanks!!

View attachment 5738456

View attachment 5738457
I dont see any flaws or creases in your picture? My cardholders are all caviar leather and I don’t see any creases with use yet. I don’t have any lambskin SLGs so I cannot review how they hold up.

Hello all!

Thanks!!
I see the crease, but I think it's normal, and it certainly wouldn't bother me. It's a gorgeous color, and I would just put your cards in and enjoy it! Congratulations!