**Hermes Chat**

Hello all Hermes lovers! Silent reader here but finally able to put in my request for my QB. (Squeal). Seeking all the gurus opinion.

I have Gold GHW Lindy and Etain Halzan.

What neutral colour would you recommend for Kelly 25 Sellier Epsom leather to balance out? I am a big grey fan lover but open to suggestions.

Some considerations: Etoupe , Gris Asphalte..

TIA.

Hello all Hermes lovers! Silent reader here but finally able to put in my request for my QB. (Squeal). Seeking all the gurus opinion.

What neutral colour would you recommend for Kelly 25 Sellier Epsom leather to balance out? I am a big grey fan lover but open to suggestions.

TIA.
How do you plan on using your K25? What colors do you like to wear?

H
How do you plan on using your K25? What colors do you like to wear?
I like to wear greys, whites, blacks and pinks. Depending on season I will wear brown/ bronze, orange , purple, and greens. I have a neutral undertone. I can do both warm cool colours. I wear dresses for work and for casual wear I’ll go for short and long dresses, denim shorts or jeans. I would like to wear my Kelly out for dining, shopping and occasionally work.

H

I like to wear greys, whites, blacks and pinks. Depending on season I will wear brown/ bronze, orange , purple, and greens. I have a neutral undertone. I can do both warm cool colours. I wear dresses for work and for casual wear I’ll go for short and long dresses, denim shorts or jeans. I would like to wear my Kelly out for dining, shopping and occasionally work.
Actually would also love to use the Kelly as an evening dinner bag. I don’t own one.

Actually would also love to use the Kelly as an evening dinner bag. I don’t own one.

How do you like the etain? Would you want the same color for your Kelly? I honestly don’t think you can go wrong with any of the Hermes greys. They’re all beautiful and I feel grey can be dressed up or down and make a great evening bag color. But the darker greys maybe harder to match your spring summer dresses. Other than grey, what’s your favorite color?

Your wardrobe sounds pretty versatile , sounds like most of the K25 offered would fit you quite nicely. If you like surprises, you could leave it to your SA to see what fits your style.

I’m sure you’ve read this one before but for Hermes, the color picks you not the other way around :biggrin:

Ok
How do you like the etain? Would you want the same color for your Kelly? I honestly don’t think you can go wrong with any of the Hermes greys. They’re all beautiful and I feel grey can be dressed up or down and make a great evening bag color. But the darker greys maybe harder to match your spring summer dresses. Other than grey, what’s your favorite color?

Your wardrobe sounds pretty versatile , sounds like most of the K25 offered would fit you quite nicely. If you like surprises, you could leave it to your SA to see what fits your style.

I’m sure you’ve read this one before but for Hermes, the color picks you not the other way around :biggrin:
Ha! I think I will not be able to handle this type of surprise.

I am a big grey fan. Hence hoping to hear some suggestion because I was leaning towards Etain. Maybe the colour will differ between Epsom versus Clemence leather. Not able to find a side by side comparison. I keep seeing the brown side of Etoupe in picture and doesn’t appeal to me. Somehow more drawn towards GA but not sure it’s too light. Hence seeking all your opinions !

Ok

Ha! I think I will not be able to handle this type of surprise.

I am a big grey fan. Hence hoping to hear some suggestion because I was leaning towards Etain. Maybe the colour will differ between Epsom versus Clemence leather. Not able to find a side by side comparison. I keep seeing the brown side of Etoupe in picture and doesn’t appeal to me. Somehow more drawn towards GA but not sure it’s too light. Hence seeking all your opinions !
GA is so beautiful. Graphite is one of my favs but I think that one isn’t in production right now from what I read recently. Anyone with more accurate knowledge please chime in. Vert Amande, Gris meyer if you want a little more of a hint of color. Gris perle is beautiful if you don’t mind lighter colors. You can leave it open to all greys to widen your options

what other color (not a specific hermes color but hue) do you like?

GA is so beautiful. Graphite is one of my favs but I think that one isn’t in production right now from what I read recently. Anyone with more accurate knowledge please chime in. Vert Amande, Gris meyer if you want a little more of a hint of color. Gris perle is beautiful if you don’t mind lighter colors. You can leave it open to all greys to widen your options

what other color (not a specific hermes color but hue) do you like?
I have to say your knowledge of Hermes colours are amazing. Went to check them out. I am kinda leaning towards GA since it’s lighter but not too light (cause I’m concerned about colour transfer ) and looks trendy. For a change compared to the stronger colour tones Hermes bags that I currently have. I was hoping to get a chameleon colour like Etoupe for easier matching but I am also telling myself that Kelly will be awesome even though it doesn’t match and stand out in a nice way. I should pick a colour I like.

Other colours hue that I like would be baby pink , blue (but I told myself no blue bag for first Kelly). If only I can afford a few but since it will only be 1 it makes my decision a lot harder. Thank you for all your tips !!!

Hoping not to settle with grey because I tend to go for colours I like. And I already have Etain. But can’t think of any other colours atm.
Check out Bleu pale or Bleu brume too. I know you said no blues but they’re both light enough I think they’re almost like a neutral :smile:

Any of the greys will make a great year round, day & night bag esp if it’s not too dark. Gris tourterelle is another great one

Reactions: kittyorkelly
Check out Bleu pale or Bleu brume too. I know you said no blues but they’re both light enough I think they’re almost like a neutral :smile:

Any of the greys will make a great year round, day & night bag esp if it’s not too dark. Gris tourterelle is another great one

Both the blues maybe to light tone and requires more careful care. I really want to use and enjoy the bag. Grey like you say is an a great year round bag. What do you think of Gris Meyer ? I read some people still buy back the same colours across bags I may opt for Etain. Different leather may look slightly different.

Both the blues maybe to light tone and requires more careful care. I really want to use and enjoy the bag. Grey like you say is an a great year round bag. What do you think of Gris Meyer ? I read some people still buy back the same colours across bags I may opt for Etain. Different leather may look slightly different.
Gris Meyer is beautiful as well. Etain is always a classic. Honestly I wouldn’t mind any of them. Whichever one comes first that fits your use and style.

Reactions: kittyorkelly

TIA.
What about Gris Mouette? I personally would love a K or B in this color one day.

Last edited:
Hi there! Not sure if this is the correct thread for that but... Okay, I am quite new to Hermes and I have my eyes on Jyspiere and Picotin bags. Are they difficult to get ? How should I do to get one ? I really like these styles and I don't want to go second hand and pay more for them ....
Thanks for your help. :smile: