Polene numero neuf

0E8000A4-EA8D-419B-8F13-FB39DE390A4E.jpegE83339B3-2572-40AF-A9CE-B2E1C4CFC949.jpeg
Just got my Neuf in the “blush” color and am so in love with this bag. The color is a lot more muted than I expected. It’s neutral enough to go with most of my wardrobe. The size is also more compact than I expected (right between a speedy 25 and speedy 30, I’d say :smile: ) I plan on using this a lot and am already contemplating getting it in another color!!!

62A293B2-2083-4FB7-BAA5-4171C4E6BEDB.jpeg

View attachment 5719993View attachment 5719994
Just got my Neuf in the “blush” color and am so in love with this bag. The color is a lot more muted than I expected. It’s neutral enough to go with most of my wardrobe. The size is also more compact than I expected (right between a speedy 25 and speedy 30, I’d say :smile: ) I plan on using this a lot and am already contemplating getting it in another color!!!

View attachment 5719992
Congrats! It's beautiful! But I'm a bit surprised by the color. This is blush? It looks so brown...does it look like that irl?

Congrats! It's beautiful! But I'm a bit surprised by the color. This is blush? It looks so brown...does it look like that irl?
478185D6-F3AE-4D98-980C-65495951B92A.jpeg
Here it is with slightly different lighting, but yes- it’s much more muted IRL compared to the pics I’ve seen on Insta and TikTok in this color. I purchased it directly from Polene’s website so I know it’s authentic. I’m not sure if the blush color has changed? It was much more of a brighter pink in those photos compared to the bag I have. I would describe this as more of a mauve, perhaps? I love it though and personally feel like this muted blush color is extremely versatile!

After (luckily) sold my defective Neuf Beige, my Camel Neuf in regular and mini have arrived in perfect condition :blush: As I had hoped the color really is a rich chocolate brown, not caramel type brown.

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-21 at 15.29.40.jpeg

Now, I really hoped there's a size in between :lol:
The Neuf mini base is 23,5 cm, and I thought it'd be bigger because I have a Speedy style Tory Burch bag with 25 cm base and it's SO spacious. Never thought it'd really tapered at the top. But, as I've seen mentioned here before, the mini looks more beautiful and sculptural, and the more I look at the regular size, it's very bottom heavy and very boxy from the side. I don't like the look of it.

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-21 at 15.29.40-2.jpeg

And I found the regular Neuf to be...heavy? I dunno if it's because lately I've been wearing mostly nylon and jacquard handbag, but it is HEAVY even when I just fit my praying set pouch + 350ml water bottle, without essentials like phone, keys, makeup, etc. Took one item out, and it's still heavy to me. Is it just me? :sad:

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-21 at 15.29.41.jpeg

Just wanna share my thoughts. I possibly will rehome the big one. And I've been thinking to wear the mini with a gold chain strap and I think it's gonna be so pretty :love:

Big Huit owners, will my pouch + bottle fit in it comfortably either side by side or stacked? I attach the pic here next to iPhone 12 case. The pouch is around 4 cm thick.

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-21 at 15.29.41-2.jpeg

Thank u!

I am still totally undecided about this bag. I do think it would be a good experimentation for me to see if I actually like a black bag anymore, without breaking the bank. My hesitations are the quality issues and the fact that it is essentially hand carry since it's super bulky with the strap.

I am still totally undecided about this bag. I do think it would be a good experimentation for me to see if I actually like a black bag anymore, without breaking the bank. My hesitations are the quality issues and the fact that it is essentially hand carry since it's super bulky with the strap.
It might look bulky so that is a preference thing. You could always consider the mini. I find it pretty comfortable carrying both ways even when its heavy. I find I am not tempted by top handle bags because I have the neuf.

Reactions: ChampagneandChakras
After (luckily) sold my defective Neuf Beige, my Camel Neuf in regular and mini have arrived in perfect condition :blush: As I had hoped the color really is a rich chocolate brown, not caramel type brown.

View attachment 5722841

Now, I really hoped there's a size in between :lol:
The Neuf mini base is 23,5 cm, and I thought it'd be bigger because I have a Speedy style Tory Burch bag with 25 cm base and it's SO spacious. Never thought it'd really tapered at the top. But, as I've seen mentioned here before, the mini looks more beautiful and sculptural, and the more I look at the regular size, it's very bottom heavy and very boxy from the side. I don't like the look of it.

View attachment 5722842

And I found the regular Neuf to be...heavy? I dunno if it's because lately I've been wearing mostly nylon and jacquard handbag, but it is HEAVY even when I just fit my praying set pouch + 350ml water bottle, without essentials like phone, keys, makeup, etc. Took one item out, and it's still heavy to me. Is it just me? :sad:

View attachment 5722843

Just wanna share my thoughts. I possibly will rehome the big one. And I've been thinking to wear the mini with a gold chain strap and I think it's gonna be so pretty :love:

Big Huit owners, will my pouch + bottle fit in it comfortably either side by side or stacked? I attach the pic here next to iPhone 12 case. The pouch is around 4 cm thick.

View attachment 5722844

Thank u!
I think it can all fit, but it may be heavy. Its a full leather bag so its gonna hve some weight. If weight is important to you, it might be better to stick to canvas and nylon.