Chanel pink lovers - what’s your favorite?

The 22B is beautiful - I really like the more muted undertone of it and its beautiful with the chevron boy! I was so close to getting this but I just couldn't do another variation of light pink it would have been too crazy. After 22S my next pink was 23P - love this shade so much!
I hear you! I honestly feel like I can go overboard with the light pinks so I’m trying to pace myself. I only have 3 Chanel (21k dark pink, 22s dark pink (neither of these are really dark) and 22b light pink) pinks. I want a fluo and/or dark fuchsia like pink. If I can get my hands on a 22p I think it’s different enough in the undertones. I absolutely can’t do both 22p and 22s light pink along with 22b lol; that’s definitely too much!

23p is beautiful!! It was too close to my H Mauve Sylvestre c18. I went to compare the two and I couldn’t do similar style and similar colors!

• Love
Reactions: Rainbowfish85
I hear you! I honestly feel like I can go overboard with the light pinks so I’m trying to pace myself. I only have 3 Chanel (21k dark pink, 22s dark pink (neither of these are really dark) and 22b light pink) pinks. I want a fluo and/or dark fuchsia like pink. If I can get my hands on a 22p I think it’s different enough in the undertones. I absolutely can’t do both 22p and 22s light pink along with 22b lol; that’s definitely too much!

23p is beautiful!! It was too close to my H Mauve Sylvestre c18. I went to compare the two and I couldn’t do similar style and similar colors!
Yess 22P is definitely got that fluoro vibe but also covering the dark pink/fuchsia aspect!

Looooove MS! I agree they are very similar - I felt that the first time I saw photos of 23P but I still couldn't resist. I didn't have it on my reserve list from the swatches but quickly added it in once the sneak pics were out!

• Insightful
Reactions: jimmyshoogirl
Collecting various pinks over years, I have to say pinks are a therapeutic color, visually soothing, but it’s also very tricky. As life moves thru waves tone of pink also changed with my life lol. I do not have time to post few pics of my pinks, but will do soon! I went from hot pink, mauve, pale, dull to currently obsessed with Lilac pink from 23p.

Collecting various pinks over years, I have to say pinks are a therapeutic color, visually soothing, but it’s also very tricky. As life moves thru waves tone of pink also changed with my life lol. I do not have time to post few pics of my pinks, but will do soon! I went from hot pink, mauve, pale, dull to currently obsessed with Lilac pink from 23p.
Absolutely agree but pink is always a mainstay for me!

Oddly enough as much as I love pinks I haven’t been into raspberry.

Reactions: Rainbowfish85
Lilac pink is TDF! Ladies, it's hard to capture, but I think I got it-the color is pretty pink-I will try to post later, I got a picture at night and one in the day- it kept its color vibrancy and mine does have a sheen.

you def need 22p hot pink!!!!

Here are some pinks to compare!

the top cardholder is 22k; bottom is 22s with the crystal C. The Vanity is 23p.

Also compared the 22s crystal cardholder vs 21s WOC (which is more lilac), and then finally including the 22p hot pink classic which is perfection.

My favorite light pink has to be 22s (my 21s woc kinda looks dull next to it now!)

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg