Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

Popped into the office with the Purple Devon to match the purple theme chosen for my company’s IWD celebration.
View attachment 5735285
I love this and love that your company allowed you to celebrate IWD!!

Happy international women's day to all of us! (I didn't get to pull out my purple duffle, but I have on purple sneakers!)

Brought this to a Muse concert last night….Scotiabank Arena have this ridiculous bag policy of not allowing anything in larger than 4.5”x 6.5” size purses, clutches or bags…this squeaked by…Coach 1941 Clutch…

View attachment 5737006
:faint: Beautiful red choice.
A few years ago my DD and I had to walk back to her car to put our handbags in the trunk because they were too big for the Oakland Coliseum's bag policy. (And I kept my oldest GDD's favorite umbrella and they wouldn't let me in with it so I had to walk back to the car again! :mad: )

:faint: Beautiful red choice.
A few years ago my DD and I had to walk back to her car to put our handbags in the trunk because they were too big for the Oakland Coliseum's bag policy. (And I kept my oldest GDD's favorite umbrella and they wouldn't let me in with it so I had to walk back to the car again! :mad: )
At Scotiabank Arena, if the bag is too big, they force you to checkin the bag for $20. An outdoor concert venue here called Budweiser Stage has a much better bag policy…I can literally bring totes, backpacks, blankets, chairs, umbrellas, etc… with no issues!