Chanel pink lovers - what’s your favorite?

Jun 21, 2008
What is your all time favorite pink? Why? What season is it from? Color code? Hardware?

I’m looking to build my pink flap collection with some older colors. I’ve never bought preloved but figure this will be the only way to get some pinks that I’m looking for. I looked in the pink library but most of the posts are old and I know there are so serious pink lovers with extensive pink knowledge!

I absolutely want a fluo-type pink similar to the one from 23c but I’m not a patent fan. I had one cocoshine in patent from 2015 and that thing was noise and sticky! :blah: Any fluo recs?

Let’s chat pink ladies!

What is your all time favorite pink? Why? What season is it from? Color code? Hardware?

I’m looking to build my pink flap collection with some older colors. I’ve never bought preloved but figure this will be the only way to get some pinks that I’m looking for. I looked in the pink library but most of the posts are old and I know there are so serious pink lovers with extensive pink knowledge!

I absolutely want a fluo-type pink similar to the one from 23c but I’m not a patent fan. I had one cocoshine in patent from 2015 and that thing was noise and sticky! :blah: Any fluo recs?

Let’s chat pink ladies!
19s iridescent pink is ❤️❤️❤️

Haha amazing thread! I have been buying Chanel since around 2009 and in the Karl era there really were not very many good pinks… a lot had orange/coral undertones. Most that were good were in lambskin or patent so I passed on them. The past few years the pinks have been amazing.

14C was a good really pale baby pink caviar with silver hardware. Had the jumbo and sold it because I didn’t like silver hardware and now regretting it big time as I like silver hardware.

16C was a very bright beautiful pink almost neon but it was lambskin so I passed on it

19S was pretty but I actually sold mine as I don’t like the iridescent finish.

IMO the really good pinks started from the 21C rose clair caviar and the pinks have been tormenting us virtually every season since then :lol::love:

Have you considered 22P dark pink caviar? It’s super bright, neon-ish and very Barbie. Not the 23C colour but still so pretty. The 21P rose pink is super bubblegum and really pretty too.

Now to answer the actual question :facepalm:

Favourite pink 22P light pink with light gold hardware closely followed by the 22S light pink with light gold hardware (taken a quick pic of 22S as I’m wearing it today)

33E755AB-60E3-4B3E-9DEA-E95DA32BA76F.jpeg

Last edited:
If you are into fluo pink, best ones are probably 21S NC421 SHW lambskin, followed by 22P dark pink NG753 and 22K NK289 (both GHW caviar). Below are some IG photos on these colors.

F461E5E7-F6C5-4369-A3EA-6345E994BF77.jpeg0BC029C2-FBC0-43B8-9C94-63F7942A5456.jpeg

I prefer Barbie pink, Sakura pink, and light pink myself. Best Barbie pink for me is between 19C and 20S, both GHW caviar. Love 19S iridescent pink and all the recent light pink so I cannot pick one.

Bubblegum pink 21P NB358 (rainbow HW lambskin or GHW caviar) is also very pretty but it doesn’t pop as much as fluo and Barbie pink so depends on your preference.

22C NG123 GHW looks like the non-iridescent version of 19S pink. There is also a limited release of 21S NC020 in either chevron caviar or quilt lambskin GHW that falls into this medium pink category.

Recent light pinks if you are interested:
21C NA116 GHW (nude pink)
21S NC022 GHW (lilac undertone)
22P NG750 GHW (lilac undertone less dark than NC022)
22S NH620 GHW (more pink undertone)
22B NJ523 GHW (slightly darker than NH620)

B133EC1A-D697-47F6-91A0-E919356A8D5B.jpeg
42F0AE65-50D7-4DFD-81F6-527F9369CAC7.jpeg

Happy bag hunting!

OMG! Thank you, all! I knew there were some serious pink lovers here! There’s still a few lovers missing lol

@Rainbowfish85 thank you! 22p light pink will haunt me forever until I take myself out of my misery and just pay over retail for it. There’s been one on FP that keep getting returned lol and I just can’t do it because I know there’s wear to it. Hopefully one shows up in another place! I did have the opportunity to purchase 22p dark pink which I think I will have to go back and find. I was being good as that was when the limits were first implemented and I was waiting for 22p light pink which never showed up at my local store!

@Zixi1000 i really regret passing on 22p dark pink. Thank you so much for the color code! I also love light pinks, dusty pinks, Barbie pinks, honestly just pinks lol. Thanks for the pics! I’m really liking 21s and 22k. Seems last year was the wrong year to take a break from c for a little while lol
19s iridescent pink is ❤️❤️❤️
Love 19s!

Does anyone know what this one maybe? It has to be at least 21b or later since it has the metal plate, right? I will call tomorrow to confirm.

Also if anyone has any other recommendations about where to buy preloved can you mention them here or dm me? I typically only buy from the store so I’m not familiar with preloved sites are out there :facepalm:

Reactions: hautegrid
I'm no pink professional, but I love my 22k Dark Pink. It's a fuchsia color- saturated and vibrant, which I find easy to incorporate into my wardrobe and because of its dense color, will hold its color well over time.

I chanced upon this color. I like light pink, but hesitate to get one because of my age (mid 40s) and because it would show wear and tear more easily. But I really would like some kind of Barbie Pink at some point.

This is a great thread. I love to see everyone's pinks!

IMG_4024.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm no pink professional, but I love my 22k Dark Pink. It's a fuchsia color- saturated and vibrant, which I find easy to incorporate into my wardrobe and because of its dense color, will hold its color well over time.

I chanced upon this color. I like light pink, but hesitate to get one because of my age (mid 40s) and because it would show wear and tear more easily. But I really would like some kind of Barbie Pink at some point.

This is a great thread. I love to see everyone's pinks!

View attachment 5735093
Thanks for sharing!

I’m in my mid 40s and light pinks are my neutrals but I tend to lean towards light colored bags in general. Pink tends to go best with my skintone so I wear a lot of dusty rose, mauves, light pinks, fuchsia, black and white.

@Mrs.Z thanks! I’ve always loved pinks lol. Before the pink bags for me it was (still is actually although I’ve had to stop myself from buying more) shoes. I’m trying to play catch up on my bags! I had just had a baby at the end of 2015 so 2016 I was in a different mindset. However, would’ve loved being here to participate in the 2016 pink excitement!

I’ve loved reading the threads where people have shared all the pinks! Now we can talk about them here without taking over every thread :lol:

OMG! Thank you, all! I knew there were some serious pink lovers here! There’s still a few lovers missing lol

@Rainbowfish85 thank you! 22p light pink will haunt me forever until I take myself out of my misery and just pay over retail for it. There’s been one on FP that keep getting returned lol and I just can’t do it because I know there’s wear to it. Hopefully one shows up in another place! I did have the opportunity to purchase 22p dark pink which I think I will have to go back and find. I was being good as that was when the limits were first implemented and I was waiting for 22p light pink which never showed up at my local store!

@Zixi1000 i really regret passing on 22p dark pink. Thank you so much for the color code! I also love light pinks, dusty pinks, Barbie pinks, honestly just pinks lol. Thanks for the pics! I’m really liking 21s and 22k. Seems last year was the wrong year to take a break from c for a little while lol

Love 19s!
I am sure one will show up! Or they will closely repeat the colour and it will be even better (always the way! Chanel loves to hook us in!)
I also hesitated on the 22P and was concentrating on a few other colours at the time like the light pink and the light blue. I then tried to find from a personal shopper and it fell through and eventually bought one in new condition from a reseller. I absolutely love this pink so much!

Agree about 21S - its a very very pretty shade with that lilac undertone

I am sure one will show up! Or they will closely repeat the colour and it will be even better (always the way! Chanel loves to hook us in!)
I also hesitated on the 22P and was concentrating on a few other colours at the time like the light pink and the light blue. I then tried to find from a personal shopper and it fell through and eventually bought one in new condition from a reseller. I absolutely love this pink so much!

Agree about 21S - its a very very pretty shade with that lilac undertone
Right! I was really hoping a similar 22p light pink would show up soon! Heck they’ve done caramel a zillion times, why not release the color that was highly anticipated! I did get 22b light pink last year but even that is still slightly darker than what I think 22p looks like in person and the under stones are different!

73198129-A771-4A74-AD9C-1B2AAFDA3933.jpeg

Right! I was really hoping a similar 22p light pink would show up soon! Heck they’ve done caramel a zillion times, why not release the color that was highly anticipated! I did get 22b light pink last year but even that is still slightly darker than what I think 22p looks like in person and the under stones are different!

View attachment 5735300
The 22B is beautiful - I really like the more muted undertone of it and its beautiful with the chevron boy! I was so close to getting this but I just couldn't do another variation of light pink it would have been too crazy. After 22S my next pink was 23P - love this shade so much!