Vert Comics?

Gorgeous! I got offered a Kelly 25 in new color vert comics. What do you think about this? It is the 2023 colour so not sure if I take it or stay away from the new colours?
if you like the colour get the bag.
if you don't leave it.
Colour is a personal thing and old/new has no baring on it to my mind.
Unless you are of course purchasing with a view to re-selling and hence the question?

if you like the colour get the bag.
if you don't leave it.
Colour is a personal thing and old/new has no baring on it to my mind.
Unless you are of course purchasing with a view to re-selling and hence the question?
I have to fly to Europe to pick it up. I’m not reselling it but I want to make sure I’m making right selection. It’s a new colour and I only have 1 picture to go off of. Looks stunning in the photo but I wanted to ask the experts. It will be my 3rd Kelly.

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
Gorgeous! I got offered a Kelly 25 in new color vert comics. What do you think about this? It is the 2023 colour so not sure if I take it or stay away from the new colours?
Hmm. What will you wear it with? It's a very strong color, not easy to integrate into a wardrobe. If you're already a brights person (lots of reds, bright yellows, hot pinks) it's probably something you can wear. But if you mostly wear, say, camel and cream, it's going to be a lot harder.