What is your latest Hermes purchase?

It's all started with a scarf.
Yesterday my SA texted me that the scarf I want is now arrived the store. So I visited her today.
Then I picked up 3 twillies and asking for a rodeo. She then took me to a private room and showed me 5 rodeos but I can only choose one, so I picked a rodeo pegase in craie/lime/chai. We chatted for a while about other items that I'm interested and would like her to keep an eye for me.
At the till, while she keying my purchases, she then asked my to go to the private room again.
I waited just a minute and she came back with this Mini Lindy verso Chai/Muave Sylvestre in swift.
I was thrill and did not expected this at all.
I tried it on but was a little hesitant that it might be too small for my frame.
But how can I denied this cutie? So, it came back with me :blush:

Sorry for the long story, please let me know if this off-topic :smile:

View attachment 5732608
Swift is so luscious!! Well done - congratulations!

Reactions: Chipper and Mapoon
My SA wanted to surprise my wife who recently gave birth to our baby girl. She really went out of her way to secure this beautiful C18 blue hydra and on top of it a bolide on wheel charm

View attachment 5732705View attachment 5732706
Congratulations on both your beautiful baby girl and beautiful purse. Such a gorgeous blue:loveeyes:. May your wife wear it in good health and happiness:hugs:

It's all started with a scarf.
Yesterday my SA texted me that the scarf I want is now arrived the store. So I visited her today.
Then I picked up 3 twillies and asking for a rodeo. She then took me to a private room and showed me 5 rodeos but I can only choose one, so I picked a rodeo pegase in craie/lime/chai. We chatted for a while about other items that I'm interested and would like her to keep an eye for me.
At the till, while she keying my purchases, she then asked my to go to the private room again.
I waited just a minute and she came back with this Mini Lindy verso Chai/Muave Sylvestre in swift.
I was thrill and did not expected this at all.
I tried it on but was a little hesitant that it might be too small for my frame.
But how can I denied this cutie? So, it came back with me :blush:

Sorry for the long story, please let me know if this off-topic :smile:

View attachment 5732608
I love how your choice of rodeo pegase actually matches the bag that was offered after!! The verso ML is gorgeous!! Congrats!! Sometimes it's really the luck on that day with the SA! The colours all complement each other!! Congrats on your purchases!!

Reactions: PrincessSoFear
My SA wanted to surprise my wife who recently gave birth to our baby girl. She really went out of her way to secure this beautiful C18 blue hydra and on top of it a bolide on wheel charm

View attachment 5732705View attachment 5732706
Wow! Congrats on both! And I’m sure the baby girl is nice too! I’m gonna have to tell the DW we need to heat things up if she ever wants a QB.

Happy new week everyone! Happy to add another beautiful behapi to my collection. This is one of the latest colourway of the season for this bracelet which is bleu jean and biscuit. It’s like getting two leather bracelets for the price of one which is very comfortable to wear everyday. Love the pop of colour on one side and a neutral on the other to match with any outfit! It’s hard to get colourful accessories in my size so I’m pretty pleased! It will go so well with my turquoise Evelyn pm! D154978D-5DDD-4CD8-8C20-D0C80EDAFEB4.jpegA223FF06-4F46-42ED-8043-D59E752987A0.jpeg3C9D556F-3304-4057-8DA3-687A1D07347C.jpeg

New toys! Was looking for a Kelly belt, but my boutique didn’t have any in stock. Really liked the narrow belt kit option though! Noir swift and gold epsom with a gold Ancre buckle. Also picked up a new clic H bracelet and a bottle of my favorite H scent - Pampelmousse Rose.

The Orans weren’t planned but the pop of color is so fun! It’s Rouge Jaipur and is much brighter and more “neon” in person.
43F93907-FF74-4F9E-9BC6-01BD576A7501.jpeg
728F847C-FA04-4470-A7ED-01EE3616E4FF.jpeg0C0AE6E0-1F79-4E4E-9B32-F54F46A77A1F.jpeg