Neverfull PM - what do you think?

mlgbaglady

Mar 18, 2007
Does anyone have this bag? I saw it today for the first time on eLuxury and I really like it but I am wondering about the size....any feedback would be appreciated!
p11555466_ph_hero.jpg

I really want one, I think, but I really do need to see it IRL.
I think some ladies have posted pics of themselves modelling the bag.

got myself thinking of this bag too..but still not sure if this bag is comfy enough...i wanna buy this bag for travelling since I have the keepal bag as well...do you think its too LVish using both at the same time?

I have this bag and I love it!!! Its just the perfect size and doesnt require a lot of maintenance since there is minimal vachetta. People always stare at it. Its lovely :heart:

I'm 5'1 and this would be the perfect size for me! When it first came out, I thought I wasn't gonna want it until I started seeing pictures pop up here on tpf. :amuse:

I saw the Neverfull today at the boutique and it looks like a great everyday bag. There are three sizes to choose from and they all have a lot of room to carry stuff. I'm sure it's easy to find in all boutiques, they had tons of them in Toronto:tup:

I have this bag and I love it!!! Its just the perfect size and doesnt require a lot of maintenance since there is minimal vachetta. People always stare at it. Its lovely :heart:
It's a great casual bag, I am 5'2, I got the Neverfull MM and it's the perfect size for me. Yeah, people stare at this bag more than my other LVs because it's the newer model