Dooney---Where Are The Dimensions?

Grrrrr autocorrect At 4 am. I meant to type Arietta (whew). The style the OP was referencing. Truly a great deal at 50% off. I do not buy Altos unless they are 40 to 50 percent off. Eyeing the fir Shana. I just received the burgundy today. Small but flawless and beautiful.
Thanks. Enjoy your new handbag. Good to know that it's flawless and also that you love it.
I'll take another look....thanks for the note on it's size. I'm trying not to buy.... even at a great price. Just too many handbags already. But I really love fine leather handbags..... sigh.....

Hi! Did you ever purchase this bag? If so, what do you think? I’ve been looking at it, but can find very little in the way of reviews on it, and no YouTube videos. Thanks!
I have not purchased the bag. Every once in awhile I check the current sale price.
I made a big point here at PF of doing a clear out of handbags and clothing.
Lavenderjunkie mentioned she keeps too many things for good. I do the same. Unfortunately, I waste money on bags and clothing and it sits on a shelf or hangs in the closet. All new with tags.
Just try to sell your stuff online. Forget getting very much for it. I gave up trying to sell a NWT's Burberry jacket (1K) and the highest offer was $175.00. Back to my own closet it went...now, if I could just lose a few pounds so it would fit. Oh, dear.

I have not purchased the bag. Every once in awhile I check the current sale price.
I made a big point here at PF of doing a clear out of handbags and clothing.
Lavenderjunkie mentioned she keeps too many things for good. I do the same. Unfortunately, I waste money on bags and clothing and it sits on a shelf or hangs in the closet. All new with tags.
Just try to sell your stuff online. Forget getting very much for it. I gave up trying to sell a NWT's Burberry jacket (1K) and the highest offer was $175.00. Back to my own closet it went...now, if I could just lose a few pounds so it would fit. Oh, dear.
G.Allyn: my closets are filled with clothing in multiple sizes. Whenever I give something away, it's a sure thing I will lose weight and that smaller size would have finally fit nicely!
If I keep the item, it's never the right size.
So far this year, no new handbags. That's a major accomplishment for me. And I've been able to use 18 bags from my collection. My goal is to use over 100 bags this year
and to unearth some from the back of the closet too!

G.Allyn: my closets are filled with clothing in multiple sizes. Whenever I give something away, it's a sure thing I will lose weight and that smaller size would have finally fit nicely!
If I keep the item, it's never the right size.
So far this year, no new handbags. That's a major accomplishment for me. And I've been able to use 18 bags from my collection. My goal is to use over 100 bags this year
and to unearth some from the back of the closet too!
That's a good goal. What fun to use a bag from the back of your closet that hasn't been carried for years.

I do not have nearly that money, but it helps to explain your vast knowledge of Dooney you generously share with the rest of us.

I love that fir color. I'm off to look that up. I missed that great Valentine sale. I really want that bag in the shade that looks burgundy (I lost track of the details). The bags get discontinued and difficult to find. I did that with the Ella in dark grey and purchased a zip-zip grey satchel instead. I don't want to miss out on this bag. There is not a second choice. Have a good weekend.