MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

So I pulled the trigger after thinking about it for a while, but the price increase pushed me over the edge.
I can hardly justify this price but love the bag and am scared of buying a superfake on the preloved market. Should have bought it in Paris in 2019... haha.
Got the last one today, 30 minutes before closing time and my lovely SA was so happy for me. :heart: She's a gem.
I like that the bag is not as shiny as older Jumbos (please don't hate me :eek:).

I am so happy right now!! :girlsigh::hbeat::panic:20230301_210853.jpg
Mod shot :smile:
20230301_184314.jpg

So I pulled the trigger after thinking about it for a while, but the price increase pushed me over the edge.
I can hardly justify this price but love the bag and am scared of buying a superfake on the preloved market. Should have bought it in Paris in 2019... haha.
Got the last one today, 30 minutes before closing time and my lovely SA was so happy for me. :heart: She's a gem.
I like that the bag is not as shiny as older Jumbos (please don't hate me :eek:).

I am so happy right now!! :girlsigh::hbeat::panic:View attachment 5729538
View attachment 5729544
OMG that's so beautiful!! May I ask how much the jumbo is currently? Are prices increasing tomorrow? that is the rumor i heard.

Reactions: Metalblond

View attachment 5729544
Absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations! Love the matte look too.

• Love
Reactions: MiSa2019
I have been wanting a non-black classic caviar flap card holder and could not yet find one I really like. But I pulled the trigger to get a beige one before the price changes. Not sure if I made the right choice. :hrmm:View attachment 5729846
I have the same and I love it! I especially like it with the SHW. At first I wasn’t crazy for the beige (I believe this is the beige Claire code 21209) but then it totally grew on me!

Reactions: hlzpenguin
I have the same and I love it! I especially like it with the SHW. At first I wasn’t crazy for the beige (I believe this is the beige Claire code 21209) but then it totally grew on me!

I’m still looking for one to match my bag! Does yours get dirty quickly? Or has it held up well?

View attachment 5729544
Congrats!!! Good that you got it before the price increase tomorrow :smile:

The latest price increase is crazy! The new price for the jumbo has almost doubled since 2019 - unbelievable!

Good morning! Last month I had some major buyers remorse. I was finally ready to buy my dream bag but couldn’t decide between the small or the medium. Once I decided I wanted to go medium, I realized for the amount of money I was spending that it wasn’t perfect and returned it. Fast forward to news coming out yesterday about the price increase today and I ran and snagged a perfect medium. I’m ecstatic to say the least. Hope everyone got what they wanted before the increase!

14B6BC52-E341-404D-98B0-25A44F78E467.jpeg

View attachment 5729544
Beautiful! Congrats!