Photos of your less than perfect vintage Hermès and share experiences

Posting this here because no one in my actual life understands the way I am simultaneously thrilled and terrified to let this new-to-me vintage croc Pullman out of my sight! But it deserves a spa day, so I just left it with H. I know it’s in the best hands, but why is my heart still palpitating?? Lol
View attachment 5704301

Stunning!!!

I have one in black.

Just love it and use it, the poor 'girl' has sat on the shelf long enough

Black croc (a 32 but it measures 33)

I took it to an Hermés event and someone from H Paris came over walking past a sea of mini croc Bs/Cs/Ks to come and talk to me about my bag.

View attachment 5728802
Thank you I love it. I just saw one in box at the same time I saw the Sac Malle Porte so I had to make a decision as I have promised to be better this year . We will see. I yours.

• Thanks
Reactions: papertiger
I have these periods were I get lucky I just snagged this baby. She is in Chevre and in very good condition. She just needs a little cleaning up. She was listed as a Sac Malle Porte. Is that the correct name?

View attachment 5728752

View attachment 5728753
This beautiful baby is Sac Malle Poste (not Porte). I have one in Marron Fonce, Boxcalf, GHW. Is this really chevre? I thought the leather is too smooth for one. Regardless, she is so precious!

This beautiful baby is Sac Malle Poste (not Porte). I have one in Marron Fonce, Boxcalf, GHW. Is this really chevre? I thought the leather is too smooth for one. Regardless, she is so precious!
oh thank you no wonder I couldn't find it when I was doing my search... lol I would love to see yours would you post pictures? Did it come in different sizes. It was listed as Chevre. I will try and get a good picture of it. I really want to know what kind of leather it is.

I have these periods were I get lucky I just snagged this baby. She is in Chevre and in very good condition. She just needs a little cleaning up. She was listed as a Sac Malle Porte. Is that the correct name?

View attachment 5728752

View attachment 5728753
Lovely bag, but I don't think it is chevre. Perhaps Evergrain? What year is it, and then you can see what leathers were available then.
The design is great, and who can resist a back pocket?

• Insightful
Reactions: girlhasbags and 880