do you wear makeup at home?

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
when I'm home I wear no makeup and dress for comfort - sweats, etc. Hair in pony or bun. I feel kinda bad for my DH but I figure he knows what I look like.
I knew a woman with a cheating husband who would get up every morning and apply full makeup before he saw her.
Do you dress nicely and wear makeup at home?

Makeup? No... I invest my a$$ off in skincare so the whole point is to be able to go without whenever, wherever. :lol:

I do, however, make sure I am always well put-together for DH. Hair done and tidy, some semblance of an outfit even in comfies... He is wonderful to me, so I figure it's a way to "respect" and honour him at home, I guess for lack of better phrase.

ETA: I have also known/known of women who dart out of bed at the crack of dawn to put their face on prior to their husbands getting up. I have no idea if there was cheating involved, but I always thought that was a batsh*t crazy way to live.

Makeup? No... I invest my a$$ off in skincare so the whole point is to be able to go without whenever, wherever. :lol:

I do, however, make sure I am always well put-together for DH. Hair done and tidy, some semblance of an outfit even in comfies... He is wonderful to me, so I figure it's a way to "respect" and honour him at home, I guess for lack of better phrase.

ETA: I have also known/known of women who dart out of bed at the crack of dawn to put their face on prior to their husbands getting up. I have no idea if there was cheating involved, but I always thought that was a batsh*t crazy way to live.
hard to imagine feeling like you can't let your husband see your "real" face....and this woman I was talking about was pretty. Not that I ever saw her w/o makeup but she looked pretty to me.