Thin JUC warped/flipped/separated?

Hi @kmang011
Does flipping it to the other side seem right to you?

I’m looking at my JUC and the pic @Purrsey posted. It appears that if the head is pointing to the left, then the nail end is at the bottom.
65CC4201-06B4-4BF0-8B34-9586A2BB1747.jpeg

If the head is pointing right, the nail end is at the top
809FDBCD-FEAF-4ECB-AC25-01B46A3D6CD5.jpeg

In one of your pics, the head is pointing to the right but the nail end is at the bottom.
I dunno if this makes a difference, maybe check the placement on other JUC pictures to make sure yours is in the correct position.
249BA83C-03C9-4AEA-969B-BA2B44981282.jpeg

Reactions: Strep2031
Hi @kmang011
Does flipping it to the other side seem right to you?

I’m looking at my JUC and the pic @Purrsey posted. It appears that if the head is pointing to the left, then the nail end is at the bottom.
View attachment 5728263

If the head is pointing right, the nail end is at the top
View attachment 5728264

In one of your pics, the head is pointing to the right but the nail end is at the bottom.
I dunno if this makes a difference, maybe check the placement on other JUC pictures to make sure yours is in the correct position.
View attachment 5728266

I’m not sure about the placement for all bracelets, but the one with the diamonds does need to be placed a certain way. The diamonds do not go all the way around the nail head. Instead, there is a pause, which is where the head and the tail of the nail should meet. I hope this helps!

And I agree with @m-s-m-d that you should pop by a boutique if you’re able to do so.

I’m not sure about the placement for all bracelets, but the one with the diamonds does need to be placed a certain way. The diamonds do not go all the way around the nail head. Instead, there is a pause, which is where the head and the tail of the nail should meet. I hope this helps!

And I agree with @m-s-m-d that you should pop by a boutique if you’re able to do so.
@Chanello_ShopGirl it was actually @Purrsey who suggested to pop into a boutique, which we both agree :drinks:

And you’re right, easier to know the correct side with JUC with diamonds.
The pic on Cartier website for JUC without the diamond seem to match my observation :confused1: But best to check with the pros
D3863280-6208-45C6-8639-20B912BF421E.jpeg

When I flip it to the other side…it’s like the original picture I posted. It’s bent. I also thought that the nail is supposed to be on the other side of the nail head as well. That’s why I’m confused. I feel that something happened/there’s an issue.

@Chanello_ShopGirl it was actually @Purrsey who suggested to pop into a boutique, which we both agree :drinks:

And you’re right, easier to know the correct side with JUC with diamonds.
The pic on Cartier website for JUC without the diamond seem to match my observation :confused1: But best to check with the pros
View attachment 5728279
I’m going to drive to the boutique when I get a chance this week but it’s an hour drive sigh…

Hi, any recent updates of anyone sending thin juc to cartier for repairs? How much do they charge or did they do it complimentary? I've gotten mine for about 1yr now and I don't wear it often until recent week I've not been removing it at the end of the day. There was a few times snagging, not very hard though - just a thug. To my horror, I saw there has been a warp at the nail tail. Not the most obvious but I realised this warp angle makes the bracelet even more prone to snagging now. Appreciate someone who can share the repair/servicing experience. TIA!

20230512_093126.jpg20230512_093232.jpg

Hi, any recent updates of anyone sending thin juc to cartier for repairs? How much do they charge or did they do it complimentary? I've gotten mine for about 1yr now and I don't wear it often until recent week I've not been removing it at the end of the day. There was a few times snagging, not very hard though - just a thug. To my horror, I saw there has been a warp at the nail tail. Not the most obvious but I realised this warp angle makes the bracelet even more prone to snagging now. Appreciate someone who can share the repair/servicing experience. TIA!
Not as bad as mine :sad:

View attachment 5781206View attachment 5781207
Not as bad as mine :sad:

B856B85C-9907-4AA2-A43A-D79DB4BC5091.jpeg

491D55DE-7E6C-42DF-AEB1-B0801DD59326.jpeg