How much Cartier do you wear daily?

I wear my RG small Love 24/7
YG regular Love 24/7
Small YG JUC 24/7
Trinity cord 24/7
YG regular Love ring
YG small JUC ring
Trinity ring
2 diamond Love necklace YG (when I'm not wearing a turtleneck)
Hamsa pendant 24/7

I only wear my Love ring and small JUC ring on a daily basis right now. When I change up my ring styling which I do through the year, one or both may go into temporary retirement.

I switch out my bracelets based on how I feel at the time, so my JUC and Ecrou don't get daily wear. Though when they were new and I was obsessed, I wore them every day.

Thank you so much, glad you like them. I have two different sizes. The left four in the pic are 18 and the other two are 19. This is necessary because the circumference of my forearm is increasing rapidly. But it is not very noticeable, because the paved ones have a different outer diameter than the normal ones anyway.
Aaah okay, thank you!! They all work so beautifully together

24/7 small WG Love with diamonds
24/7 regular YG Love with diamonds
when I leave the house I put on my wedding ring and stud earrings or Love motif earrings and
small YG JUC with diamonds
white gold pave Love ring

I just got the 4 diamond Cartier love bracelet in YG. Wondering if I should return for the plain love bracelet w/out diamonds. I want to wear this bracelet all the time and afraid that if I wear in the shower with diamonds, bracelet will lose it sparkle. What do you all think? Is this a bracelet I can wear 24/7 or something I have to take on/off. Afraid if I do that the screws will become loose. Please let me know what you think!
I keep an old toothbrush in the shower and give my pieces a light scrub with some liquid soap and they look gorgeous!