Chanel or LV for compact wallet?

Which is a better compact wallet, Chanel card holder or LV Rosalie coin purse? Deciding on which to buy for daily use. ThanksView attachment 5726721View attachment 5726722
Do you like the flap look? How much space are you trying to save?
I am a die hard for Chanel, but I have an LV wallet— it’s actually the pocket organizer, but 1. I think epi leather is the coolest and 2. I don’t carry coins anymore.
Plenty of colors to choose from:

I downsized from the zippy. All my coins fell out anyway because I always overstuffed it and didn’t zip it up.

Do you like the flap look? How much space are you trying to save?
I am a die hard for Chanel, but I have an LV wallet— it’s actually the pocket organizer, but 1. I think epi leather is the coolest and 2. I don’t carry coins anymore.
Plenty of colors to choose from:

I downsized from the zippy. All my coins fell out anyway because I always overstuffed it and didn’t zip it up.
I don't carry coins and only have about 6-10 cards max, hardly carry any notes too and yes I like the flap look.
Chanel card holder is lambskin while the LV Rosalie is Empriente leather.

Reactions: farmgirl23
I don't carry coins and only have about 6-10 cards max, hardly carry any notes too and yes I like the flap look.
Chanel card holder is lambskin while the LV Rosalie is Empriente leather.
Well, if price and availability are not an issue, I would say get the Chanel! Nothing compares to the feel of quilted leather diamonds in your hand

Which is a better compact wallet, Chanel card holder or LV Rosalie coin purse? Deciding on which to buy for daily use. ThanksView attachment 5726721View attachment 5726722
I have the Rosalie coin purse in the monogram pattern canvas as well as Chanel flap cardholder in caviar leather. I use both and change it up for fun. Personally LV Rosalie is a lot more durable and carefree so I feel free to throw around in my purse/back pack/tote bag. It fits a lot of card and some cash. Chanel cardholder I use it with the black cover it comes with, so little to no wear and tear, but I definitely am more careful with it than the Rosalie one. Chanel one is also bulkier, so it takes up spaces in your small purse. When I use my mini, I can only use Chanel flatcardholder or Rosalie to save some space. So it depends on your preference and lifestyle, but you cannot go wrong with either one of them. Enjoy :smile:

I have the Rosalie coin purse in the monogram pattern canvas as well as Chanel flap cardholder in caviar leather. I use both and change it up for fun. Personally LV Rosalie is a lot more durable and carefree so I feel free to throw around in my purse/back pack/tote bag. It fits a lot of card and some cash. Chanel cardholder I use it with the black cover it comes with, so little to no wear and tear, but I definitely am more careful with it than the Rosalie one. Chanel one is also bulkier, so it takes up spaces in your small purse. When I use my mini, I can only use Chanel flatcardholder or Rosalie to save some space. So it depends on your preference and lifestyle, but you cannot go wrong with either one of them. Enjoy :smile:
Thanks for this thorough input, I ended up buying both, LV new from online and Chanel I found preloved as there is no stock here in Melbourne, waiting to receive both and see which one I would prefer, will post it here as soon as I receive them. Can't wait