Official Britney thread

But do you really need to be told to put a life jacket on your child when you're in a boat?

I also worry about her dog and what she feeds it.

she needs time to focus on working out whatever's going on with her. If she wants to do what's best for her boys, she should work on getting herself healthy. They need a healthy, happy mommy.
Definitely agree with that.

So I always hit this section first or second in my daily tPF travels...and I happen to see Britney, Britney, Britney, Britney...4 stories in a freaking row!!! It is no secret, that I cannot stand this girl, but enough already!! 4 different threads about this girl?!?! I'm not dissin' any of my fellow PF'ers, but it just amazes me that this girl has enough time to get her name out there over and over again! Why can't she become a humanitarian like Angelina?? She has so much time, why can't she make the right choices and just do some good with her life already??? Some say she's crazy, some say she's lost it and needs professional help (don't think that's going to do ANY good), some say it's a media stunt but whatever it is...I can't take it anymore!!! My heart breaks for just a few...her kids and her family. How dare she.