Golden Goose

I find the superstar extremely comfy to the point that I just cannot even imagine wearing any other trainers. Even more comfy than my Gucci Ace, which I always found effortless.

I tried on the ballstar in the store and I found it equally comfortable, but I don't like the more 'sporty' look. I loved the pink colourway but my husband completely disliked the shoes.

So I got a new pair of yellow SS instead :P

Reactions: PACNWPurseLover
Greetings and salutations.

I just purchased a pair of what I hope are authentic GG Francy glitter high tops from an estate sale that would lead me to believe they are "real"...

I tried to authenticate in the shoe forum, but alas they do not do sneakers.

Is this a forum you kind folks might help me determine this? Also, is it silly for a 50 something to wear glitter high tops?? Not asking for a friend.

20230220_095503.jpg

20230218_161433.jpg

20230218_161120.jpg

20230218_161339.jpg

Francy Tag 2.jpg

Francy Tag.jpg

GG Insole.jpg

GG Soles.jpg

I've just got my first ballstar, it joined my 3 superstars.

The ballstar is a little bigger fit than the superstar and I am sort of regretting not sizing down to make it a little snugger & lessen the feeling my feet are slipping out. The reason I went for the bigger size is that I find these shoes look better on longer feet, specifically like seeing men wearing them. But I should've got a size smaller really.

Comfort - I find the ballstar equally comfortable to the superstars I have. It feels a little different on the feet, almost as if there would be an elevation underneath my outer feet, if that makes sense. It was a little odd to start with. But for me both superstar and ballstar is comfy straight out of the shoe-box.

• Insightful
Reactions: PACNWPurseLover