Cartier LOVE purchase regret

I regret that my LOVE size 16. It’s slightly too big though I never tried size 15. It’s quite possible I’m between 2 sizes. Because of the loose size and the fact that it’s not easy to take on and off, I wish I could have gone with a more versatile option.

Yes. Sometimes I regret my bracelets. I have two loves (1 classic, 1 small) and a JUC (reg). They are beautiful, and I enjoy them, when I wear them; but often times I am not feeling that look. As someone said previously, tastes change. Mine definitely have. I just don’t want to wear the same look every single day. So now I have thousands of dollars in bracelets that I only wear very rarely, which is fine, I guess. Not ideal. One other thing: Cartier is super mainstream now. It seems like everyone over the age of 16 has a love bracelet where I currently live. Anyways, I wish I felt differently, the bracelets are beautiful.

Yes. Sometimes I regret my bracelets. I have two loves (1 classic, 1 small) and a JUC (reg). They are beautiful, and I enjoy them, when I wear them; but often times I am not feeling that look. As someone said previously, tastes change. Mine definitely have. I just don’t want to wear the same look every single day. One other thing: Cartier is super mainstream now. It seems like everyone over the age of 16 has a love bracelet where I currently live. Anyways, I wish I felt differently, the bracelets are beautiful.

I resonate on the first part. I’ve been thinking if I’d choose a Love cuff if I could start all over again. Although the full Love is comfy to wear, sometimes I just don’t want to wear same all the time , on my right wrist. Wanna change out.

Do you feel like the Love bracelet is for a younger crowd? I am considering getting one but worry that it might not be worth it at my age. Any thoughts?
I turned 5-0 and gifted myself the love cuff and JUC recently. I’ve crushed on the love bracelet for soo long but had other financial priorities. I’m rockin my love cuff along with my Guns n Roses tee :lol:. Besides, we’re young at heart. Go for it!
162CB3C8-FB14-41D9-949D-43AA762C9E16.jpeg

Do you feel like the Love bracelet is for a younger crowd? I am considering getting one but worry that it might not be worth it at my age. Any thoughts?
I got mine at late 40s. Because I wanna wear it till I’m old and really ripe.

*adding on - maybe I should start a fun thread for 50 (because I can and I am) and above with Love. Not sure how many of us though hahah.

Last edited:
I got mine at late 40s. Because I wanna wear it till I’m old and really ripe.

*adding on - maybe I should start a fun thread for 50 (because I can and I am) and above with Love. Not sure how many of us though hahah.
Hahaha I’m in the ‘golden’ club now :flowers: count me in

since this is a ‘regret’ thread, I say, I have no regrets getting my 2 pieces. The toughest part is getting the e sizing right…which is personal preference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chanellover2015