Charlize Enjoys the Breeze in Belize

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Charlize Theron and her long-time boyfriend Stuart Townsend spend a few days in the rain forests of Belize.
While enjoying the breeze in Belize, Charlize, who turns 32 today, and Stuart, 34, enjoyed the luxuries at the $2,500 per night Blancaneaux Hotel, which is owned by Francis Ford Coppola.
The Oscar-winner is currently shooting the film Hancock, which will feature her and Will Smith as a couple. Charlize also recently signed up for the the drama The Burning Plain. The multiple-character, interweaving storyline will feature her as a woman who tries to reconnect with her parents after a turbulent childhood.

Happy Birthday Charlize!!!

Attachments

• charlize-theron-bikini-01.jpg
    charlize-theron-bikini-01.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 75
  • charlize-theron-bikini-02.jpg
    charlize-theron-bikini-02.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 122
  • charlize-theron-bikini-03.jpg
    charlize-theron-bikini-03.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 123
  • charlize-theron-bikini-04.jpg
    charlize-theron-bikini-04.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 83
  • charlize-theron-bikini-05.jpg
    charlize-theron-bikini-05.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 94
^^ Yeah, well I wouldn't be all smiles and giggles either if I was trying to have a relaxing fun vacation with my boyfriend and some paparazzi decided to butt in and take photos. The third picture explains it all.

I was in Belize back many moons ago when they declared their independence from the Honduras. They had one shabby hotel and one radio station. The place was untouched and amazing. Now it is full of hotels. OK back to topic..

I was in Belize back many moons ago when they declared their independence from the Honduras. They had one shabby hotel and one radio station. The place was untouched and amazing. Now it is full of hotels. OK back to topic..

Belize is gorgeous now. I love going there.

Charlize looks great as ever.

Charlize - I, LOVE, HER. She is soooooooooooooooo beautiful and has the most amazing body. Thing is, she isn't skinny, fat or tooo thin, she is in the right proportion for her height - and I love the fact that in these pics she's sporting a little belly - probably holiday belly from eating good food and drinking good wine - it happens to me, but in a much larger scale!! :crybaby: