Kooba Jackets???

HuskyLover

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
As I was paging through the September issue of Lucky, low and behold, I come across "Kooba branches out". Apparently they are now making leather jackets! That's all fine and dandy (and as expensive as the bags), but what about wallets, coin purses, organizers, etc. I would much rather have those accessories. Opinions?

As I was paging through the September issue of Lucky, low and behold, I come across "Kooba branches out". Apparently they are now making leather jackets! That's all fine and dandy (and as expensive as the bags), but what about wallets, coin purses, organizers, etc. I would much rather have those accessories. Opinions?

JACKETS?? Who the !@ needs a Kooba Jacket??? :cursing: I agree - wallets, coin purses...things to go into the Kooba bags....:Push: Dumb. It's like Jimmy Choo making underwear...:roflmfao:

No kidding! Jackets are OK but they'll probably run $1000+, which is why Kooba went in that direction and not to wallets and coin purses.

i know GRR well when they see no one is buying their stupid $1000 jackets, they will wish they sold $140 wallets and sold 7 to us kooba fans and boom would have had their $1000's in 5 seconds seriously they would prob.. have $5000 in 20 minutes

they'll be sorry :nogood:

I do sort of wonder what goes into that kind of business decision. I mean, $1000+ jackets could fly out of the stores. Or not. You could be stuck with huge inventory. You'd think that wallets and such would be a lot less risky.

The one they have pictured is $595, but of course it has short sleeves! It looks like a shirt. They are going to be 'cooly wearable' jackets, according to the blurb, whatever cooly wearable is:confused1:

Kooba jackets? OMG, I'm not impressed. We need wallets!

Hey Lex, you're right, a silver disco ball jacket would be great. I'm sure we could 'pull' the Mike Myers of this world in a shot.