My Sandstone GH Part Time Finally Arrived **w/ pics**

starsnhevn

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I had such an ordeal with Bluefly.com that they delayed my order for two weeks, then when I asked them why... they said... warehouse issues, then they said it would come, then they said it was my cc problem, then they cancelled my account. Anyway, I was stalking the site at the end of last week and low and behold... my Sandstone GH Part Time showed up.

What do you guys think? I've been on a loooong search for something sandstone. :smile:

Here are some pics...

w/out flash
IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

w/ flash
IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

I had such an ordeal with Bluefly.com that they delayed my order for two weeks, then when I asked them why... they said... warehouse issues, then they said it would come, then they said it was my cc problem, then they cancelled my account. Anyway, I was stalking the site at the end of last week and low and behold... my Sandstone GH Part Time showed up.

What do you guys think? I've been on a loooong search for something sandstone. :smile:

Here are some pics...

w/out flash
IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

w/ flash
IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

OMG!!! the stalking paid off:tup:!! i've been stalking the site and none of the bags i ordered even popped up again. did you use the $50 credit? they will also honor the 15% off if you had it in your original purchase. i'm so GLAD that someone got the bluefly bags after the whole ordeal they put everyone through!! CONGRATS on the beauty :girlsigh:!! still trying to hunt down a sandstone gh work so i'm really :drool: over yours!!

WOW Sandy!! Finally you got it! It's been almost 3 weeks. Oh well, eventhough BF is very ridiculous in this case while most of the time they're not...finally that long waiting is paid off with this beauty. Congratulation!! This is such a stunning bag. If only the same bag pops up again at BF.. oh I want it!

OMG!!! the stalking paid off:tup:!! i've been stalking the site and none of the bags i ordered even popped up again. did you use the $50 credit? they will also honor the 15% off if you had it in your original purchase. i'm so GLAD that someone got the bluefly bags after the whole ordeal they put everyone through!! CONGRATS on the beauty :girlsigh:!! still trying to hunt down a sandstone gh work so i'm really :drool: over yours!!

Nope.. .I did not get a $50 credit. I asked Leslie Nelson (CS manager) for it... no response. How convenient. lol. I did get the 15% off though....

Nope.. .I did not get a $50 credit. I asked Leslie Nelson (CS manager) for it... no response. How convenient. lol. I did get the 15% off though....

I called Leslie but she never responded. I ended up calling customer service and they credit account.I'm glad you got the 15% off. :tup: