Bag Dilemma.......Denim Cabby, Denim Baggy or Denim Speedy

What's the dilema? Get all 3! :P

All kidding aside... which one would you use more?

Just going off your screen name, I think the cabby since you can wear it on your shoulder/across the body to chase the kiddos around.
My Speedy is hard to handle when I have 3 kids hanging off of me.

Ask yourself what you want out of it functionally because they are all very different.

I carried my lichen neo speedy to work today and damn I LOVE it. But I also love handheld bags.

I have heard the Cabby can tend toward the heavy side.

Well I do like big bags; so that is where the Cabby GM would be great.

Love the look of the Speedy; it is so cute and as for the Baggy pm or gm I love that style because it is big and also has the extra pockets like the speedy.

Decisions.......Decisions.......Decisions!!!

I love all of them too... :graucho: Neo Speedy is such a stylish bag so you definitely should get one. But, if you are looking for a shoulder bag, then I'd pick Neo Cabby since it is new and so chic.

If you are a Mom as your user indicates you may be, I would go with the Cabby because it can be used as BOTH a handbag and shoulderbag since it comes with a shoulder strap as well! I am partial to the NEO speedy though; however, I do not have any children and much prefer handbags. Go with your first gut instinct! Make sure you go to LV in person and try all 3 styles on, you will know then for sure which is the best for you!

I love all of them too... :graucho: Neo Speedy is such a stylish bag so you definitely should get one. But, if you are looking for a shoulder bag, then I'd pick Neo Cabby since it is new and so chic.

Is there enough room in the neo speedy to carry my denim zippy wallet and a speedy pm key chain??? Is it a roomy bag and easy to get in and out of???

Yes and yes. It's a speedy -- it has a lot of room. I carried mine today and it has my koala wallet, my small agenda, my mini pochette, cellphone, keys, groom cles, AND a paperback novel inside, all with room to shift around.

Is there enough room in the neo speedy to carry my denim zippy wallet and a speedy pm key chain??? Is it a roomy bag and easy to get in and out of???

the denim speedy will hold as much as a speedy 25... TONS
PTI wallet, agenda, makeup case, 2 cell phones, papers, slim fast