New Boheme bag

Hi everyone! I got my new Boheme last week in Paris. They only had two colors left—the yellow and white. I made quick decision and opted for the white. I was a little hesitant, but the sales associate told me that they could be worn regardless of the season and matches everything. What are your thoughts? What do you all wear your white Goyard bags with? Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful bag but I haven’t owned a white bag in forever :smile:

View attachment 5685752
Congratulations! The hobo is by far my most favorite tote bag from Goyard. White does go with everything. I just wonder whether it will get dirty easily, especially on the handle and the bottom part.

Hi everyone! I got my new Boheme last week in Paris. They only had two colors left—the yellow and white. I made quick decision and opted for the white. I was a little hesitant, but the sales associate told me that they could be worn regardless of the season and matches everything. What are your thoughts? What do you all wear your white Goyard bags with? Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful bag but I haven’t owned a white bag in forever :smile:

View attachment 5685752

I'm hoping to buy a black one in Paris next month! Do you know when they'll restock different colours?

Reactions: blingthings

View attachment 5685752
Congrats! I love my white cardholder and over the years it has slightly gotten a little less white but no major color transfer. May I ask how much the price was in Paris?