Hermès Della Cavalleria Bag

Finally got my grubby paws on one of these bags and I'm obsessed ~ Mini Della Cavalleria in Gris Meyer epsom leather PHW :love: I usually prefer GHW/RGHW but I think this grey just looks so good with PHW, and it was a nice change from all the bags I currently own.

Such a perfect casual, under the radar, dark neutral crossbody bag that fit all my essentials. And that hardware just gives it that little bit of extra! Epsom leather is also worry free for a casual day! I would definitely purchase more of this style! Hoping for GHW next!!

I'm 5'2" and strap is on the second hole adjustment.

View attachment 5706640
This looks so very chic on you! Definitely a win IMO. Now I know I need one......

• Haha
Reactions: PrayersandPurses
It looks beautiful on you! Can you show us what fits inside?
Think no one showed what fits inside the back pocket but I could fit my passport there (without casing/holder). You can fit a flat pack tissue or wet wipes too. So I would say very useful as a travel bag if you want to fit the essentials for easy access while clearing customs and everything else in another hand carry tote/travel bag.

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
Think no one showed what fits inside the back pocket but I could fit my passport there (without casing/holder). You can fit a flat pack tissue or wet wipes too. So I would say very useful as a travel bag if you want to fit the essentials for easy access while clearing customs and everything else in another hand carry tote/travel bag.
Are you referring to the interior back pocket or the exterior back pocket? :thinking:

Reactions: carlinha
Are you referring to the interior back pocket or the exterior back pocket? :thinking:
The passport fits both but I would put it on the exterior one for easier access without having to open and close the bag so many times. But after that move it inside for safety and still relatively easy access for when I need to show the passport for duty free shopping (for example Japan ask for it every time you make a purchase because you get charged detaxed prices at the point of purchase with a passport. Yay to no queuing at tax refund counters) in the destination country.

Oh thank you! That's very helpful!