What coach bag or series of bags do you own multiples of?

I have two Bedford hobos that I bought in an SAS a couple years back - Canyon (pictured) and Oxblood, and I ordered a third one off posh just this week in the green color (Cypress?). I still want a gray one, and go back and forth on if I want make the complete set and get a black one too, but I lowkey hate the yellow lining in the black one so maybe not. Maybe if I find a reasonable priced one. Love these bags for hauling all my stuff to work and also for shopping - half the time I don’t even need a shopping bag, I just shove my purchases in the purse!

I also have two new-to-me kisslock clutches (pictured) that I just got in the mail today. And I’m a sucker for their pouches (I have paid full retail for a truly stupid number of pouches) - I use them for everything. My favorite is actually my plain boring blue one that has a creed patch on the front - the texture of the canvas is different (possibly nylon while the others feel like maybe cotton) and dirt and dust and dog hair just wipe right off, and it has organizer pockets inside.

4DD67170-8154-4805-8E2E-7B3C81A218F1.jpeg

E35B7DA1-F9C9-43A1-A2AA-F997CF067D32.jpeg

BDD01AFF-A31B-4114-B3DA-BDB727B78362.jpeg

It used to be that I would say duffles and Rambler. This year I wound up with the Tali bucket in four colors--that is a great everyday bag. They were all sale items. I had to have the black and the turquoise. And the chalk I picked up from Dillard's for $134. All of my repeat choices have a few things in common: they are a nice size, have wide straps and are not as trendy.

What do you carry in your Field Tote 22? I’ve seen cute ones, but they seem small to me, so I haven’t bought one yet.
I carry quite a lot, but I put all my small items (keys, lip balm, meds, hair ties, usb cable etc) in a cosmetic clutch from Lesportsac which keeps everything together and makes it easy to switch bags quickly. So that, my wallet, glasses and phone all fit in the Field Tote 22 with space to spare!

ft22mm.jpg

lsptmm.jpg

Just received a second hand Men’s Bleecker Weekender today, I believe it’s chili (not tomato), so it’s my third one. I really miss the multiple colors circa 2012-2014! Here is a picture of it (not mine):

Attachments

• 4BFB7FD0-A2CF-411B-BD54-4BA05E8BB521.jpeg
    4BFB7FD0-A2CF-411B-BD54-4BA05E8BB521.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 9
I’m a fan of the 1941 tea rose collection. I have a beige dinky tea rose, one black rogue 25 tea rose (so heavy), black saddle 23 tea rose, one black plain regular 1941 saddle, one brown saddle with custom tea roses. In addition, I have purchased 4 separate tea rose bag straps in black, pink, denim and chalk. One mini chalk rogue tea rose key chain - smaller than the current rogue 12….one more mini in green; one leather tea rose Apple Watch strap in brown, one pink wild tea rose wristlet, one denim tea rose small zip around wallet, one drifter top handle with tea rose in purple (the hardware is too heavy)….. I think I covered it all. Some of these items I don’t use, mostly to collect for its beauty. I think I spent too much. But I love them all. I mostly use the tea rose straps on plain leather bags to spice it up, if colours don’t clash. So I would use the pink tea rose strap along with my brown rainbow stitching swagger 27, or my denim tea rose strap with my black 1941 saddle 23. I also used the blue denim strap with my beige Willis saddle.

I carry quite a lot, but I put all my small items (keys, lip balm, meds, hair ties, usb cable etc) in a cosmetic clutch from Lesportsac which keeps everything together and makes it easy to switch bags quickly. So that, my wallet, glasses and phone all fit in the Field Tote 22 with space to spare!

View attachment 5708738

View attachment 5708739
Thanks for the reply. I’ll look at the dark denim again when I go back to the store.

3 Carolines (mushroom woven, gray python and vachetta)
10 Carolines
I have the purple gathered Caroline, the turquoise woven Caroline and the red croc Caroline.
Yes! Carolines!!
- Two Carolines - the Vachetta (LOVE) and the Python Caroline from the first batch.
- Three Madison Shoulder bags - Black gathered and Purple gathered and the Ruby red one Oprah liked
- 3 Rogues - Red, Ivy, and Black with rivets
- 2 Rogue Totes - Black and Tan

@crazyforcoach09 - glad you to see you still loving Carolines. :smile:

Yes! Carolines!!
- Two Carolines - the Vachetta (LOVE) and the Python Caroline from the first batch.
- Three Madison Shoulder bags - Black gathered and Purple gathered and the Ruby red one Oprah liked
- 3 Rogues - Red, Ivy, and Black with rivets
- 2 Rogue Totes - Black and Tan

@crazyforcoach09 - glad you to see you still loving Carolines. :smile:
Lovvvvve. My Fav coach style

Reactions: Galaxygrrl