Hermès Della Cavalleria Bag

I really liked the bag when I saw the fairytale ad. Then somebody said that the hardware looked like the metal thingy of the gynecologist. Ever since I can not unseen it. Therefore I declined a gold one :shocked:
That's too funny! Did you actually try it on? or just immediately decline. I have heard people say the H reminds them of Honda :lol: but I don't see that.

I never even considered this bag nor have I seen it irl, because I really would love a Constance, but the more I see it on here the more it has grown on me:heart:. But again I have never seen it or tried one on. So may I ask for those of you who own both can you honestly tell me which one you prefer? Or do you love both equally? :smile:

I have both and love both, but the Della gets way more use. The main difference for me is that the Della can be worn cross-body and the Constance 24 — on me — can’t be worn cross-body. The Della strap is fairly wide and which makes it extremely comfortable when worn cross-body.

Finally got my grubby paws on one of these bags and I'm obsessed ~ Mini Della Cavalleria in Gris Meyer epsom leather PHW :love: I usually prefer GHW/RGHW but I think this grey just looks so good with PHW, and it was a nice change from all the bags I currently own.

Such a perfect casual, under the radar, dark neutral crossbody bag that fit all my essentials. And that hardware just gives it that little bit of extra! Epsom leather is also worry free for a casual day! I would definitely purchase more of this style! Hoping for GHW next!!

I'm 5'2" and strap is on the second hole adjustment.

A279A629-C9AA-4650-98E3-329B247C5D63.jpeg

Finally got my grubby paws on one of these bags and I'm obsessed ~ Mini Della Cavalleria in Gris Meyer epsom leather PHW :love: I usually prefer GHW/RGHW but I think this grey just looks so good with PHW, and it was a nice change from all the bags I currently own.

Such a perfect casual, under the radar, dark neutral crossbody bag that fit all my essentials. And that hardware just gives it that little bit of extra! Epsom leather is also worry free for a casual day! I would definitely purchase more of this style! Hoping for GHW next!!

View attachment 5706640
I love it and it looks great on you!
Can you show what fits inside? I want to eventually get one as an every day bag option!

Reactions: PrayersandPurses

View attachment 5706640
I just love how you sling it so effortlessly.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
It's the Della Cavalleria Elan. It's for this season, Spring/Summer 2023.

View attachment 5690406
My main gripe with the original DC is that the placement of the straps means that you have to carry it crossbody, otherwise it doesn't really sit well on your side. I tend to prefer carrying bags on my shoulder rather than crossbody, so I've ruled out the DC.

Having said that, this new iteration looks lovely, and would definitely tempt me, as it addresses that issue!

Reactions: carlinha and GraffS

View attachment 5706640
Congratulations @carlinha. It looks beautiful on you. I too prefer ghw on black or gold but I love grey with phw. Wear it in good health and happiness:hugs: