Michael Vick Chew toy!

sellmysoul

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I couldn't resist. I ordered two, one for each of my dogs to gnaw on! It looks like a little football player guy/doll with his jersey number. I hope my puppies have many happy hours of chewing him to bits!

I heard about these on the news last night but didnt get to see what they look like.

I hope the company who is selling them will donate a portion of the proceeds to an animal protection charity or something related.

I would hate to think that they are making money at the expense of these poor abused and deceased dogs.

I bet they sell well!

But I also think Vicks will come forward and sue for someone using his name and likeness.

According to the website selling them they are donating a portion of the profits to the Humane Society. I know what you mean, I hate having anything related to him in my home! But at the same time, I will feel a certain...hmmm.. irrational joy in watching him be shredded!
From what I read, the company recognizes they may be liable for a whole LOTTA stuff, including violating NFL licensing agreements ( using his jersey etc). So, it will be interesting to see if Vick or the NFL decide to take on this little "entrepreneurial endeavor" in court, when they have so many other legal battles to fight !

Woops I just posted this. I didn't see this thread. :noggin:

66my4iv.jpg

LOL.