Please help decide the size of Chanel Duma backpack 23p

freakyluxe

Oct 18, 2017
Hi, I got the medium duma backpack in 23p collection yesterday, actually I want it in small size but it not available now.
Should I let the medium go and buy the small size with reseller ??
I can't decide because the medium can fit many things inside but in real life I only carry just card holder, phone, air pod and lipstick with me when I going outside

I saw it in lilac in the small one and I really like the size but the medium one is so cute too:facepalm:

This is mine
1674832740174.png
and I saw it from other instagram
1674832841924.png

Reactions: bergafer3
Medium is a great size. Do you find it too big? I saw small small pockets can hold air pods but bigger one can cold credit cards too :love:
Regardless of the size both sizes are cute, small one can hold iPhone, sunglasses, card holder, bit of make up, but it can be full. IMHO bigger one maybe more practical as it’s hold lot more. If you don’t need to carry a lot then small one is super cute!

Hi, I got the medium duma backpack in 23p collection yesterday, actually I want it in small size but it not available now.
Should I let the medium go and buy the small size with reseller ??
I can't decide because the medium can fit many things inside but in real life I only carry just card holder, phone, air pod and lipstick with me when I going outside

I saw it in lilac in the small one and I really like the size but the medium one is so cute too:facepalm:

This is mine
View attachment 5702112
and I saw it from other instagram
View attachment 5702113
The small is teeny. Like SO small. I only carry essentials as well and love the medium size. It’s a perfect small size and would be considered more of a mini size with past collections.

I prefer the small but I’m a minimalist in what I carry (and it seems like you are too!)
I never understand carrying a big bag with not much in it

I saw the small and I think it’s perfect and super cute
The medium just looks less cute IMO, more casual and the shape looks a bit different but I didn’t see this size in real life

Medium is a great size. Do you find it too big? I saw small small pockets can hold air pods but bigger one can cold credit cards too :love:
Regardless of the size both sizes are cute, small one can hold iPhone, sunglasses, card holder, bit of make up, but it can be full. IMHO bigger one maybe more practical as it’s hold lot more. If you don’t need to carry a lot then small one is super cute!
The medium size it not to big but when I try to put something in the bag it too heavy but It can fit more items than the small one :biggrin:

I prefer the small but I’m a minimalist in what I carry (and it seems like you are too!)
I never understand carrying a big bag with not much in it

I saw the small and I think it’s perfect and super cute
The medium just looks less cute IMO, more casual and the shape looks a bit different but I didn’t see this size in real life
The small one is very cute It can carry something you need in real life. For the medium one is cute too but when you put something in the bag It very heavy.
1675090839567.png

To compare with Duma backpack 23c collection
1675090957555.png

Yes, It a kind of mini bag but it very cute
I think it’s very cute! I think the larger size is great. I love mini bags, but I feel like the small in the new Duma backpack is so tiny it doesn’t feel as classic as the larger one. You can’t tell in photos but it is extremely tiny. The comparison photo next to the 23C is accurate, and that Duma (23C) is already a smaller bag. Of course if the very petite size of the new small Duma is your style, go for it. I don’t think you can go wrong with most Chanel backpacks. They’re generally classic pieces and withstand the test of time.

Hello! What did you end up deciding on? Did you keep the medium or exchange for the small? I’m torn between the small and medium. I’m 5’2”.
I decided to keep my medium lol, The small was super tiny for the backpack bag for me when comparison on the size but it just the cute one too. I brought the medium for 2 trips and thought that I took the right one (it can carry all my essentials with more room to add somethings more by the way). Anyway, I think it depend on your essentials what you want to carry. The small was cute too but. The medium is not too big when compare with duma 23C (the new version of duma backpack). Hope you select the right one :biggrin:

I think the whole purpose of a backpack is so that it can hold a bit more.

If you really want a mini bag look, try other simpler styles. The small in the backpack just looks too busy and a little funny imho.