The Loewe Puzzle

Hey all! I was in Hawaii a couple of weeks ago and picked up a puzzle! I’m so thrilled to have splurged on it since it’s been on my list and I figured now or never with the cheaper Hawaiian pricing. Anyway, I came home and am using it now but noticed this off bit on the stitching of the adjustable bit of the strap (sorry I do not know the term for this). Just wondering if this is normal? I did bring it in to a local boutique here where I live and they did tell me it was normal and that unless the stitching was off completely they couldn’t replace it. So thoughts? Thanks!View attachment 5700854View attachment 5700855
I doubt it’ll affect anything since the part holding the two seams are double stitched and still attached. But if it unravels more, I’ll insist they restitch it.

Reactions: Lovvelier
Hey all! I was in Hawaii a couple of weeks ago and picked up a puzzle! I’m so thrilled to have splurged on it since it’s been on my list and I figured now or never with the cheaper Hawaiian pricing. Anyway, I came home and am using it now but noticed this off bit on the stitching of the adjustable bit of the strap (sorry I do not know the term for this). Just wondering if this is normal? I did bring it in to a local boutique here where I live and they did tell me it was normal and that unless the stitching was off completely they couldn’t replace it. So thoughts? Thanks!View attachment 5700854View attachment 5700855
They don’t need to replace it but they do need to repair it. I would contact customer service. They will ask you for proof of purchase and for pics. Then they will tell you to take it to your closest boutique. You may need to wait a few weeks but they will repair the stitch if it was bought within two years of contacting them. I had a small missed spot on the glazing of my mini puzzle and noticed it after 6 months and this was the process.

I have been interested in this bag for so long, but I kept getting distracted with other fashion houses and buying other bags. Now, years later, after still wanting this bag, I FINALLY got my first Puzzle, and at a nice discount due to VAT (thanks to a fellow TPFer who posted about a website I had never heard of). I love how carefree and chic it is! Here is my small Puzzle in avocado green (much less green than the picture, but the indoor lighting is not that great). :heart: PhotoGrid_1674780329683.jpg

Hi guys, like I shared here a few days ago I managed to get my hands on a mini Puzzle from Rebelle.

It's authenticated both by Rebelle and LegitGrails, but I can't really find pictures of the bag in this mini size, only in small.
Do any of you know about this bag? Have you seen it before?

Thanks in advance and have a lovely weekend!

IMG_20230127_140622.jpg

Reactions: ajde.adam and Lala7
Hi guys, like I shared here a few days ago I managed to get my hands on a mini Puzzle from Rebelle.

It's authenticated both by Rebelle and LegitGrails, but I can't really find pictures of the bag in this mini size, only in small.
Do any of you know about this bag? Have you seen it before?

Thanks in advance and have a lovely weekend!

View attachment 5702063
Yes that was part of the 2022 paula’s collection. It came in a mini size too.

I have been interested in this bag for so long, but I kept getting distracted with other fashion houses and buying other bags. Now, years later, after still wanting this bag, I FINALLY got my first Puzzle, and at a nice discount due to VAT (thanks to a fellow TPFer who posted about a website I had never heard of). I love how carefree and chic it is! Here is my small Puzzle in avocado green (much less green than the picture, but the indoor lighting is not that great). :heart: View attachment 5701821
I saw this color at Loewe and it's stunning

• Thanks
Reactions: BB8
Hi everyone, I recently got a tan mini puzzle for days when I'm carrying less so I don't want to carry my small black puzzle. I'm wondering if I made the wrong choice in color though and should return the tan or exchange it for the pearl grey, which has really been speaking to me these last few days. I tend to wear mostly cool-toned and darker colors (black, navy, greys, dark green, some burgundy and lighter blue, white) and I'm looking for something I'll be able to wear daily year round but also occasionally dress up. Any thoughts would be much appreciated :smile:

1675962649034.png

Hi everyone, I recently got a tan mini puzzle for days when I'm carrying less so I don't want to carry my small black puzzle. I'm wondering if I made the wrong choice in color though and should return the tan or exchange it for the pearl grey, which has really been speaking to me these last few days. I tend to wear mostly cool-toned and darker colors (black, navy, greys, dark green, some burgundy and lighter blue, white) and I'm looking for something I'll be able to wear daily year round but also occasionally dress up. Any thoughts would be much appreciated :smile:

View attachment 5713284
I think either would work well with your outfits. It depends on the look you would like. The tan would pop against the cooler darker colors giving it a more casual vibe and the pearl grey would feel more tonal making the outfit more 'put together' feeling. When I'm not sure about the color, and don't have a similar bag, I try to imagine it with different outfits. The more the outfits I can imagine, the better color it is for me realistically. But everyone different! Some are really good at working with any bag color that makes their hearts sing.

View attachment 5713284
Both are great neutral colors. You can‘t go wrong with either one. It basically comes down to your own liking.

View attachment 5713284
Personally I am more leaning to the grey but as the others have said - pick the one that makes you happy :smile:

Something to consider is that the tan is part of their standard offering whilst with the seasonal colours, there is only a short window to get them...

If at all possible, it is worth seeing in real life and I like to see things in daylight rather than deep inside a store in artificial light. I find it harder to decide on stock photos alone.

View attachment 5713284
I could see the grey working well with cool tones. Have you considered the stone blue?

Haven’t seen in person but it looks beautiful here
C06BB46C-1315-4210-8738-EF54F7EEDB27.png