New Fall Colors for Mini City!!!!!

pursegrl12

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
i love the new colors of the Mini City, now i want all of them!!!!!:tup::tup::tup: what do you all think?

Attachments

• moss.jpg
    moss.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 52
  • plum.jpg
    plum.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 64
  • rust.jpg
    rust.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 51
Oooooh. I just got my black mini city tote yesterday and I'm afraid my other bags are going to be very jealous since I'm going to be carrying this baby for a WHILE. But my favorite color is green and the moss is calling my name....I'm on a ban......must.........be...........sssssstrong.....:drool::Push:

Sorry! They looked like Balenciaga's to me because of that long thing on the zipper and they have City's...I'm new to Bbags, so...ahh just forget it.

I'm making all sorts of mistakes on PF today...just one of those days. >.< Messed up an LV authenticity too. D'oh!

I have never owned an anna bag! How do you like them? In the pics, the handles seem to be "tied", is that a faux tie or can they come loose? I haul a lot of goodies in my bags so I need them to be sturdy!!!!!! I posted a pic, see how the handles look tied???

ANNA-WY28_V3.jpg

The knots can be undone. In fact, I just retied mine this weekend. They weren't coming loose, but I figured I'll be safe and make them extra tight. The plum one is gorgeous. I have never bought the same bag in different colors. I may have to make an exception :yes: