Chanel mini classic flap - hardware question

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
Hi,

I've been trying for some time to buy a black classic rectangular mini flap with silver hardware. I've had the opporutunity to buy one with champagne hardware, which seems more popular, but have been holding out for silver. Does anyone know if silver will be available this season?
I assume so black is not a possibility, but if anyone has any info, please let me know.

the champagne gold hardware is really subtle it almost looks like silver in certain lighting. so to me it's not a big deal. If I get offer one with champagne hardware, I would take it. I haven't seen a silver hardware on the classic black mini for a while. There is silver hardware on other colors, like pink beige 21B or iridescent 21K

Hi,

I've been trying for some time to buy a black classic rectangular mini flap with silver hardware. I've had the opporutunity to buy one with champagne hardware, which seems more popular, but have been holding out for silver. Does anyone know if silver will be available this season?
I assume so black is not a possibility, but if anyone has any info, please let me know.
I rarely see them. I bought a black lambskin rectangular mini with silver hardware in Paris in the spring of 2019, but since then it seems I only see minis with light gold hardware.

I haven’t seen it with SHW for a while, but I got mine during September 2020, my tag says 20B. There was a so black version which was also released during the fall/winter collection a year or two ago I can’t remember. Good luck!

I was one the same search as you last year. As I'm a platinum/white gold only girl, I was not open to something different for my mini. But when I was in London in December, I had the opportunity to buy a mini rectangular with champagne gold hardware. Too be honest, it really blends in beautifully and the gold tone is very subtle. I'm so happy to have bought the bag and would not want to miss it!

Minis are no longer made in caviar leather or with silver hardware. This could change in the future but no one knows if or when, unfortunately. I’m a silver girly myself but recently got the mini with the light gold hardware and still love it!

Reactions: Put
Minis are no longer made in caviar leather or with silver hardware. This could change in the future but no one knows if or when, unfortunately. I’m a silver girly myself but recently got the mini with the light gold hardware and still love it!
oh noo , when did they stopping making the mini with silver hardware? I do also wonder whether it comes in the gold hardware? Not the light gold one. I am so confused about all these hardwares :panic:

oh noo , when did they stopping making the mini with silver hardware? I do also wonder whether it comes in the gold hardware? Not the light gold one. I am so confused about all these hardwares :panic:
A few years ago, not sure the exact year (it’s been a blur since the pandemic!) and they only come in the light gold hardware. The exception is the 2.55 mini which they currently have in so black.

A few years ago, not sure the exact year (it’s been a blur since the pandemic!) and they only come in the light gold hardware. The exception is the 2.55 mini which they currently have in so black.
Thank you! I am trying to get a classic mini, and did wonder about the possible options. But I do know it is hard to come by, so maybe I can get on a waitlist.

Nah, it's not a definite set thing. It depends on the season. But yes it is true that there has been more light gold lately. I think it may be a year or so since we've had a SHW season.