Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Massively amusing gossip out there , I have seen no receipts yet … too amazing not to share this unsubstantiated vaporware - Andrew and MM sex tape imminent , second book in 13 wks - all juicy bits that got censored in the first one - in time for coronation
Not sure I believe this? I'm sure she "knew" him in some way before meeting Haz, but WTH if you are Haz would you want to marry your uncle's sloppy seconds?? If you're such a catch that you think you are, being a British Prince and all? And would Eugenie really want to be BFF's with someone who serviced her father?? :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

If true, she is most definitely correct about this!

“There’s a reason we haven’t seen her since the book came out,” explains the source. “She’s humiliated. She expected Harry’s book to get everyone onside after all their struggles, and instead her husband – and therefore her – has become a laughing stock.”

“She’s worried it makes her sound crazy,” says the source. “She can’t believe Harry went that far. They have been fighting about it.”

Don’t believe it. She has no shame or sense of humility.

Massively amusing gossip out there , I have seen no receipts yet … too amazing not to share this unsubstantiated vaporware - Andrew and MM sex tape imminent , second book in 13 wks - all juicy bits that got censored in the first one - in time for coronation
Entertaining, but not believable imo. Though, someone found a photo (Spoiler). :lol:

Don’t believe it. She has no shame or sense of humility.
Yep. New idea is a tabloid which makes things up.

I think both her and H are angry that they are seen as jokes. And their far fetched stories ruin the credibility (if any) of valid complaints.

would being part of the BRF be easy? No! There are a million little protocol rules etc. the press scrutiny is horrid and privacy is difficult to achieve.

But combine that with her personality issues (to cause drama, opposition plus jealousy and insatiable need for attention) with H’s own jealousy, entitlement and a-hole behaviour and… well, here we are. Watching the slow motion train wreck.

Yep. New idea is a tabloid which makes things up.

I think both her and H are angry that they are seen as jokes. And their far fetched stories ruin the credibility (if any) of valid complaints.

would being part of the BRF be easy? No! There are a million little protocol rules etc. the press scrutiny is horrid and privacy is difficult to achieve.

But combine that with her personality issues (to cause drama, opposition plus jealousy and insatiable need for attention) with H’s own jealousy, entitlement and a-hole behaviour and… well, here we are. Watching the slow motion train wreck.
I think they are both genuinely shocked that shouting their truth made them look like whiny, entitled crybabies.

It seems many ‘activists’ have this hypocrisy issue. Say one thing, do any other. Rules for thee, not for meeee. Is it even possible for an entitled royal to be an activist? I think not. MM, while not a royal by birth, seems to have soaked up their hypocritical lifestyle like a sponge. Doubtful she will give it up easily. Imo.
If it weren't for double standards, they would have no standards at all.