Anjou colors -- Does navy look like black?

suemb

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Hi -- I bought the Mini Anjou last year in Paris in yellow and I love it. I would now like to get another one in a darker color, particularly green, but the green color always seems to be sold out in Paris. Since I already have a red and sky blue St. Louis, I'd like to get a different color, such as navy. However, is the navy super dark such that it pretty much just looks like black? Thanks for your thoughts.

Hi -- I bought the Mini Anjou last year in Paris in yellow and I love it. I would now like to get another one in a darker color, particularly green, but the green color always seems to be sold out in Paris. Since I already have a red and sky blue St. Louis, I'd like to get a different color, such as navy. However, is the navy super dark such that it pretty much just looks like black? Thanks for your thoughts.

I’ve seen the navy in person and yes it is dark but to me it still looks navy. I actually want the navy gm Anjou. I have the grey gm Anjou and love it. The grey isn’t too dark but isn’t too light either. It’s a great color I would recommend considering the grey as well.

I wish I had taken pics of the navy in person but sadly I didn’t…. Hopefully someone can post photos.

I’m actually debating an Anjou pm in yellow. Would you mind either posting or sending me pics of your yellow? Is the lining too light? I worry about the yellow leather getting marked.

I’ve seen the navy in person and yes it is dark but to me it still looks navy. I actually want the navy gm Anjou. I have the grey gm Anjou and love it. The grey isn’t too dark but isn’t too light either. It’s a great color I would recommend considering the grey as well.

I wish I had taken pics of the navy in person but sadly I didn’t…. Hopefully someone can post photos.

I’m actually debating an Anjou pm in yellow. Would you mind either posting or sending me pics of your yellow? Is the lining too light? I worry about the yellow leather getting marked.
I don't have any photos of my yellow Anjou mini currently, but this blog posting pretty much shows exactly what the yellow looks like. Very happy color... https://www.********.com/lets-make-a-quick-stop-at-goyard-paris-for-an-unexpected-reveal/

Oops, didn't realize I can't link to others' blogs. Maybe just do a search on yellow anjou mini... sorry

Reactions: Purselover724
I don't have the mini Anjou in Navy, but in Sky blue. My Artois PM is in navy. Yes, it's dark but it does look navy, but not super dark like black IMO.
I saw a mini Anjou in Navy on the street and thought the leather part inside looks very beautiful.